Thought for the month: "Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God." (Matt. 5:8)
1. "You've been talking a lot lately about being 'pure in heart'." 2 "Could you explain a little more of what you mean?" 3. Yes, I am happy to do so... 4. But, I must first say that you have really been listening very attentively lately. 5. Today is the 18th Anniversary of Now Creations!!! What a gift we are to each other!!! 6. I am quite impressed by what you are allowing to sink in. 7. "Well, you know there is a reason for my listening better." 8. "The things that you and Now Creations do have improved the quality of my life." 9. "I'm thinking that I would like to join your group; the people there seem so much happier." 10. We would be happy to have you join us! 11. Now, let's get back to being "pure in heart". 12. By being "pure in heart" I mean to be centered in the God-Spirit. 13. A lot of people do things because "they should" or because "they have to". 14. Being "pure in heart" means that one is connected to the God-Spirit... 15. And, that one does things because "they are the right things to do”. 16. Nobody has to tell you to "do this" or "do that". 17. You just see what needs to be done, and you do it. 18. You don't make excuses or procrastinate, you just do it. 19. "Are there benefits of being 'pure in heart'?" 20. You bet there are. Here are some of them. 21. First, you feel good in what you are doing--it helps others and yourself. 22. Secondly, you feel good from within--there's a JOY inside of you. 23. Third, you feel like you are connected to All of Life--you are happy to be alive. 24. Fourth, you don't judge others, but feel a sense of love and compassion for everyone. 25. Fifth, you go deeper within your own heart, and find the Heart of God. 26. Sixth, you just feel so good, from the inside out. 27. Seventh, you smile more, and feel good about yourself. 28. "Wow, all these things because you are 'pure in heart'." 29. Oh, yes, and many more. 30. "Such as..." 31. Read our thought for the month!
FEBRUARY 2023 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month:Treat others to the Goodness of the Love and Kindness that is within you.
1. "I noticed that you post a lot of daily statements on Kindness and Love on Facebook." 2. Yes, I do. Glad that you noticed. 3. "May I also say that I am enjoying these monthly chats with you." 4. Thank you. I enjoy them, too. 5. "Actually, I look forward to what you have to say each month." 6. Thanks, again. I enjoy your comments as well. 7. "Okay, let's get back to Love and Kindness." 8. "I understand the importance of doing loving, kind things." 9. "But, I think that you have something deeper on your mind." 10. Deeper than what? 11. "Deeper than just surface things." 12. You're right. You are getting to know me very well. 13. "Yes, and I really like you, too." 14. I really love you--Happy Valentine's Day! 15. "I knew you would say something like that." 16. It's true; I do love you. 17. And, I love everyone else as well. 18. "I knew that you would say that, too." 19. You are right: Love and Kindness are surface acts, but they run much deeper. 20. Love and Kindness are at the Center of your Being. 21. Love and Kindness come directly from the LOVE and KINDNESS of GOD. 22. Love and Kindness are the WAY we have been created. 23. Love and Kindness are what it means to be in the image and likeness of God. 24. Have you noticed how you feel when do loving and kind acts? 25. The act is one thing, but the feeling is quite another. 26. The feeling is "God-like"--it feels good within, around, and through you. 27. “You're right: It does feel the Best. 28. "I'm a quick learner; rest assured that I will be more Loving and Kind each day."
JANUARY 2023 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month:Imagine yourself in the Consciousness of God--because you CAN!
1. "I heard that Now Creations was trying to Spiritualize the Holiday Season." 2. Yes, and we were quite successful in doing so. 3. "Really?" Yes, REALLY! 4. "Did you have a theme?" Yes, we did. 5. The theme was: "Imagine yourself in the Consciousness of God". 6. "That's a pretty big 'imagining'." 7. Not really, after all we are created in the image and likeness of God. 8. "Yes, I know that, but who can live 'like God'?" 9. We CAN!!! 10. "How can you?" 11. As I said, first accept the fact that you are made in the image and likeness of God. 12. "Yes, I've been taught that." 13. I didn't ask what you were taught; I asked if you "accepted the fact" that you are made in the image and likeness of God. 14. "Well, I guess I do--but, again, who can live that way?" I'll get to that. 15. At least, you are off to a good start: You accept the fact of being created in the image and likeness of God. 16. Now that you've accepted the fact, ask yourself if you have the qualities of God. 17. "What do you mean by the 'qualities of God'?" 18. I mean that you are powerful, intelligent, and loving. 19. "Yes, I display these qualities when I want to." 20. Well, why wouldn't you want to display these qualities all the time? 21. "I want to, but people and life-situations get in the way." 22. Are you saying that people and life situations control you? 23. "Well, sometimes they do." 24. Let me ask you again: Do people and life situations control you? 25. "I get your point." 26. "So, you are saying that I have the qualities of God--it's just a matter of me using them." 27. Yes, that's exactly it. 28. "And if I 'imagine myself in God with these qualities', then I could have Spiritualized the Holidays.” 29. Yes, that is it exactly. 30. “Well, I think that I will Spiritualize the whole year of 2023 with these God-qualities." 31. Now, you're cookin'!!!
DECEMBER 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts."
1. "I've noticed a saying that you've been using a lot lately." 2. What is it? 3. "You often say: 'Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts'." 4. Yes, it has become my favorite saying of late. 5. "Could you explain a couple of things for me? First, where did you hear it?" 6. It comes from ceremonies of both Jewish and Christian worship. 7. "Really, isn't that interesting?" Yes, it is. 8. "Secondly, what does the word 'Hosts' mean?" 9. "Hosts" means all the creations that the Lord God has created. "Thank you." 10. Would you like to say this affirmation with me? 11. "Yes, I would." 12. Okay, together: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts." 13. "That was nice; let's say it again." 14. Okay, together: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts." 15. What are you experiencing as you say it? 16. "I'm not quite sure, but the saying seems to be speaking to me." 17. Well, let's try it again, together: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts." 18. How about you trying it by yourself now? 19. "Okay, I will: 'Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts'." 20. Try this now: Say it, and then be quiet for a moment. 21. "Okay, I will: 'Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts.'" (Pause) 22. "Wow, something within me feels very good." 23. "It's like I'm in the presence of the Lord God of Hosts!" 24. Perhaps, you are. 25. "I feel like I am one of the 'Hosts'." 26. Again, perhaps you are. 27. "Let's say it again together: 'Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts'." 28. "I really like saying this. Let's say it again together: 'Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts'." 29. "I think that I will say this on my own from now on." 30. Now, you know why I say it so often. 31. "Thank you."
NOVEMBER 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: My Kindness is the Kindness of God!
1. "You know that November is Thanksgiving month." 2. Yes, do you have any new thoughts you'd like to share about giving thanks? 3. "I have, but I must say that they are different than in the past." 4. What do you mean? 5. "Well, in the past I was thankful for the traditional things." 6. Such as? 7. "Well, you know, family, friends, enough money, and living in America." 8. Yes, these are indeed blessings. 9. So, what are the "newer thoughts" that are now on your mind? 10. "Well, first of all, I am grateful for the way I have been created." 11. Wow, that's quite a "new thought". 12. "Well, God has created me in Her image and likeness." 13. I noticed that you said in "Her", not in "His" image and likeness. 14. "Well, that's one of my new thoughts--God is not male or female. But, let's get back to gratitude.” 15. "I am most grateful for how God has created me." 16. What do you mean? 17. "I now see that I am created with the same qualities that God has." 18. What are those? 19. "To be Kind, Loving, and Understanding." 20. "I love to be kind--I just want to be loving to everybody." 21. "I know that this is how God loves me, and I want to do the same." 22. "I just want to make our world a better place." 23. "And, I know that I have so much more to give to make it so." 24. Today is Thanksgiving Day! Your thoughts are so good--keep going. 25. "Yes, and I want to be more understanding of others." 26. "I don’t want to criticize or be judgmental any more." 27. You really are changing. Please tell me more. 28. "I want to make my Creator proud of what She has created." 29. "I'm tired of just being 'okay'--I want to step up my Goodness." 30. Thank you for inspiring me to do the same.
OCTOBER 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: The desires that are the best for me are from my Spiritual Center.
1. "Is it wrong to have desires?" 2. "I remember that the Buddha said that desires are the root of suffering." 3. I'm impressed that you remember the Buddha's teaching about desires. 4. The Buddha, however, was talking about desires that trap you in lower energies. 5. "What kind of desires would those be?" 6. Those desires focus on wanting too much worldly stuff. 7. The worldly stuff then entraps you by wanting more worldly stuff. 8. "What do you mean by 'more stuff'?" 9. More stuff is wanting more money, more possessions, and then getting trapped in them. 10. "What do you mean by getting trapped in them?" 11. Being trapped means getting lost in the stuff that won't satisfy you in the long run. 12. Eventually, the "stuff" becomes old, and then you look for more "new stuff". 13. But "stuff" is "stuff" whether old or new. 14. "I get your point. Eventually, the 'stuff' doesn't satisfy you." 15. Yes, that's true; it leaves your "Inside" empty. 16. "Well, are there good desires to fill up your 'Inside'?" 17. Now you're talking. There are many such good "Inside desires". 18. "These better be good." Don't worry, they are. 19. First, there's the desire for Spiritual Awareness--this is the Big One. 20. It is the desire to know Your True Self as an Eternal Soul/Spirit. 21. "'Wow', that is BIG! Are there other things to consider?" 22. Yes, there is the desire for mental peace, peace of mind. 23. "'Wow again', that's what I want, peace of mind." 24. Then, there's the desire for good, rational thinking, seeing what truly is. 25. "I need that, too." 26. Then, there's the desire for emotional well-being--calmness within. 27. "I'm beginning to see the importance of 'Internal desires'." 28. Physical health is another desire; it's so important to take care of your body. 29. "Yes, I agree; truly, 'Health is Wealth'. Any more?" 30. Yes, the desire for healthy relationships--we so need each other. 31. "The focus of my desires is shifting from the 'outside' to the 'Inside'"--you're a smart cookie!
SEPTEMBER 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: Are you satisfied with your life?
1. "I would like my life to make more sense, have greater meaning." 2. Wow! That's quite a statement. 3. "Yes, I've been coming to this realization over the past couple of years." 4. What made you begin to think this way? 5. "Well, I have pretty much everything I have ever wanted in life, but..." 6. But what? 7. "But, there just seems to be something missing." 8. "It's not missing on the outside, but something inside seems to be lacking." 9. "I feel that I should be happier, more content than I am." 10. "Shouldn't life be more fulfilling than just acquiring things--you don't take 'things' with you." 11. Indeed, it should. What have you begun to notice? 12. "I've begun to notice a superficiality with worldly things." 13. "You work hard to attain them, but they do seem to be empty at times." 14. "I've also noticed that people are so bored if they aren't always doing something." 15. "It's like the hamster wheel--you have to be doing, doing, doing, and then doing more." 16. "I'm sick of just doing things, especially when you know that they are not fulfilling." 17. "I would just like to be happy without having to do meaningless 'stuff'." 18. "Any suggestions? I want my life to make more sense." 19. Have you tried a Spiritual approach to your life? 20. "What do you mean?" 21. Well, you can find greater happiness within yourself with a Spiritual approach. 22. "Really?" 23. Yes, really! You can be more and more internally content and happy. 24. You don't need to be always doing things to be happy. 25. When you are happy inside you then do happy things. 26. "Where can I learn more about the Spiritual approach?" 27. Go to the Now Creations' website (Nowcreations.org) and click on the "Spirituality" tab. 28. There are four clear presentations on the Spiritual approach to life. 29. "Thank you; this is exactly what I am looking for." 30. "I am ready for something that will really make sense out of my life"--aren't we all!
AUGUST 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: Pursue what you really want!
1. "What do you think that I should be doing with my life?" 2. Wow, that's a heavy question. What made you ask it? 3. "Well, there must be more to life than just going out to eat and seeing a movie." 4. "I mean, I enjoy these things, but there seems to be more that I can do, and want to do." 5. You said the magic word: What you "want" to do. 6. It sounds like your "old stuff" is no longer satisfying to you. 7. "You're right. In fact, most of the 'old stuff' really is boring." 8. "Do you have any good ideas, something that is more fulfilling?" 9. Again, you said another magic word(s): "More fulfilling". 10. Yes, there are many things that you can do, but first you must look within. 11. "I knew that you would say that." 12. "If I just 'do' things, I will probably be bored again." 13. You are exactly right. Before you "do", you must "be". 14 "Be what?" 15. You must be open to the God-Spirit within your Soul. 16. You must take the time to go within, and see what is at your Center. 17. "What will I find if I go within?" 18. You will find the Loving Presence of God, the still small Voice within you. 19. "Does this 'Voice' speak to you?" 20. Of course, but you must be quiet and learn to listen. 21. This Voice is not a Voice in your mind or in your head. 22. It is the Inner Voice of the God-Spirit which is in your Soul Center. 23. "What do you think it will say to me?" 24. Well, you said that you "want" something "more fulfilling"--right? 25. "Yes, I really do." 26. Then, the God-Spirit will give you the Guidance to do what you really "want". 27. It will guide you to daily acts of kindness and love--right where you are. 28. It will help you to show-up more lovingly in your life circumstances. 29. It will enable you to meet "drama" with kindness and understanding. 30. Isn't this what you really "want"? 31. "Yes, I 'want' it with all my heart."
JULY 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: I do happy things because I am happy within.
1. Do you ever just feel happy? 2."Happy about what?" 3. Just happy to be alive, to be able to experience life. 4. "I guess that I never really thought about just being happy." 5. "I am happy with people and with things when everything is going well." 6. I understand that, but that's not what I'm talking about. 7. Are you ever just happy within yourself? 8. "You're getting deep again, aren't you?" 9. "What is this 'inner happiness' that you're talking about." 10. It's a feeling of just being alive. 11. It's a feeling of joy just to be "being". 12. It's a feeling of being kind. 13. It's a feeling of just loving everyone--even trees! 14. It's a feeling of "just being happy"--for no reason at all! 15. "It sounds like it's kind of like being God-like." 16. You're right, it's being God-like--you really picked up on that. 17. But, it's being God-like from "within". 18. It's like knowing that you are able to do so much good. 19. And, it's wanting to do this good. 20. Doing good makes you happy. 21. You are not dependent on external things for your joy. 22. You are internally happy. 23. You are happy with just being yourself. 24. And, because you are happy, you do happy things. 25. I want to repeat this thought: "Because you are happy, you do happy things". 26. People seem to notice this "Presence Within You". 27. People like to have you around. 28. You make people feel good. 29. You bring joy into their lives. 30. "I see what you mean." 31. "I'm going to work on 'being happy within'." Great Idea!
JUNE 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "Stop warring!"
1. "The war in Ukraine continues to go on." 2. Yes, sadly so. 3. Unfortunately, many wars continue to be waged. 4. "What do you mean?" 5. There are wars among people, just in everyday life. 6. Family members often bicker with each other, rather than being supportive. 7. The workplace is often another place of dissention, rather than people showing kindness. 8. Racism continues to be an ongoing problem. 9. Politics is a "battleground". 10. Even religion often becomes "us vs. them". 11. Worst of all, there is often an internal battleground. 12. Many people are unhappy with themselves. 13. They are just not satisfied with life. 14. "You're right. There are a lot of 'wars' being waged." 15. "Any solutions?" 16. Of course. It all starts "Within YOU". 17. Not the outer you, but it starts with the "Inner YOU." 18. The "Inner YOU" is your conscious Soul-Self. 19. But, that's just the starting place. 20. Your Guidance comes from the Spirit, the other aspect of YOU. 21. YOU are a Soul-Spirit. 22. The Spirit does the guiding, and your Soul does the expressing. 23. The "warring" goes on when your Soul-self does not listen to your Spirit-self. 24. "Then, it doesn't get the Guidance, right?" 25. Exactly, peace comes by first listening to your Spirit-self. 26. Actually, your Spirit-self is a part of the Holy Spirit. 27. Take the time to listen to the Spirit, and let it guide your Soul. 28. "Then, will we and the world stop warring?" 29. It's the only Way. 30. May it become Your Way.
MAY 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "Look beneath the surface--there is much more to discover." 1. "You said that you would elaborate on the Ukrainian situation. Please do." 2. Yes, I will. Please be open to the following possibilities. 3. The Ukrainian and Russian people have a past life individual and collective part to play in the present condition. 4. "I don't know if I believe in 'past lives'." 5. Without such a belief, the present situation is indeed deplorable. 6. With such a belief, one begins to understand a karmic energy involved. 7. "What is 'karma'?" 8. Karma, in a nutshell, means that what you sow is what you reap. 9. "Do you mean that the present Ukrainian and Russian people are responsible because of their past lives?" 10. It's not as simple as that, but essentially karma is at work. 11. "That's a tough pill to swallow." 12. There are a couple of other hard pills to swallow, but they are necessary to understand the present situation. 13. "Such as?" 14. First, there is a destiny being played out based on past energies. 15. Human beings have always been free to create their own futures. 16. At times, fear and doubt have taken over individually and collectively. 17. Thus, the seeds of the past fears and doubts arise later in history. 18. The present Ukrainian-Russian conflict, I suggest, has been sown by past seeds of karma. 19. "Well, why doesn't God do something to resolve things?" 20. He already did, by creating you free--even to fear and doubt. 21. It's up to us to "do something". 22. The second hard-to-swallow pill: Don't make the mistake of seeing one's present life as the only one. 23. "What???" 24. The Inner You, your eternal Soul, has had many other incarnations. 25. Each human life comes and goes. Your Soul is eternal. 26. You are your Soul, despite the fact of bodily suffering. 27. Human suffering would really be senseless if we had only this one, present life--think about that. 28. Because human suffering is only one life of the eternal Soul, there is always a deeper purpose to each human life. 29. As I said, there is so much beneath the surface of the present conflict. 30. "I need to think about these things: Past lives, karma, and present suffering." 31. Yes, please do. We can discuss them in our groups and sessions with Now Creations.
APRIL 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "As deplorable as the surface situation is, there is much more at the root of the Russian invasion of Ukraine."
1. "The situation in the Ukraine is soul-wrenching." 2. It surely is. 3. "Can you shed some light on the situation?" 4. Yes, I can, but to do so one needs to go beyond the surface. 5. "What do you mean to 'go beyond the surface'?" 6. This is what I mean: On the surface the Ukrainian situation is deplorable. 7. "Yes, there's no doubt about that." 8. Thus, one needs to see an understanding below the surface. 9. "Yes, but what does this mean?" 10. First, the moment in Ukraine is a defining moment as to how humanity will go forward in life. 11. Democracy versus totalitarianism is in full view. 12. Humanity will decide if freedom and self-determination will guide us. 13. There is more than just a theoretical question. It is a real-life question. 14. Secondly, will those with Democratic Ideals unite? 15. This is a big question because nationalism is very strong. 16. "What do you mean by 'nationalism'?" 17. Nationalism is when a country puts its goals over the greater good of all nations. 18. Thus, the countries of the world must come together in a united effort. 19. Nationalism will need continued attention after the Ukrainian situation. 20. "Are there other things 'beneath the surface'?" 21. Oh, yes, but are you ready to hear them? 22. "What do you mean 'Am I ready to hear them'?" 23. I mean you have to go deeply beneath the surface. "Such as..." 24. Such as that there are larger energies at play in the current situation. 25. Things happen because people make them happen. 26. Also, things happen as a result of energies set in motion by past and present energies. 27. These energies play out often much deeper than the surface reality. 28. Also, the people of Ukraine and Russia have past destinies at the present moment. 29. "I do not quite understand this. Can you explain more?" 30. I will in next month's thoughts. As I said, there is much that is below the surface.
MARCH 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "Though the world seems in disharmony, I am at peace." 1. Are you surprised at the apparent disharmony in the world? 2. "I'm not surprised, but I am a little disappointed." 3. What do you mean? 4. "Well, I thought that as a collective society we would have improved more." 5. "It still seems like people are trying to control others and need to be right." 6. Yes, I see what you mean. 7. Yet, I must say that you seem very much at peace amid the disharmony. 8. What do you attribute your calmness to? 9. "Well, I started to follow some of those daily Spiritual Guidelines that you recommended." 10. Such as... 11. "Well, I begin the day, before getting or of bed, by dedicating the day to the God-Spirit." 12. "It seem like when you begin the day in the God-Spirit, you have that Presence with you throughout the day." 13. Do you do anything else? 14. "Yes, I also took your advice of meditating daily." 15. "It was hard at first to keep my mind under control." 16. "But now, I must say that I look forward to meditating daily" 17. How long do you meditate? "About 15-20 minutes." 18. What have been the results? 19. "First, I just feel so much calmer within--quite an accomplishment for me." 20. "Then, when you feel close to the God-Spirit, you just feel so much better." 21. Do you still get caught in the dramas of life anymore? 22. "Not nearly as much as I used to--again, quite an accomplishment for me." 23. "I realize that I am not here to fix people." 24. "I understand that each soul is in charge of itself." 25. "Yet, I really do help people whenever I can." 26. "And, you know, doing Spiritual practices, makes me love people more." 27. "I find myself being nicer, kinder, and more helpful--I now want to be loving." 28. "And, I am much less judgmental and critical, and I no longer want to try to control what I cannot." 29. "I feel that I can let go, and let God handle things." 30. So, that's why you are so much calmer amid the apparent disharmony? 31, "Yes, I now know the value of my daily Spiritual practices." Good for you!--"truly, it is."
FEBRUARY 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "I am sending Loving Energy to the people in my community." 1. "I have an idea for our monthly thoughts that I think you would like." 2. What is it? I like to listen to your suggestions. 3. "How about sending Loving Energy (LE) to the people in my local community?" 4. That's a good idea. Whom do you have in mind? 5. "Well, how about starting with my next-door neighbor--perhaps they could use it?" 6. It might make me more neighborly as well. 7. "I also think that we should send Loving Energy to our local government officials." 8. I agree, they have a really tough job, trying to please the public. 9. "What about Loving Energy to our school administrators and teachers?" 10. Agreed, they really have such an important job to educate our children. 11. "I especially think that we should send LE to our public health officials." 12. Yes, without a doubt, especially during this omicron time. 13. Did you choose "Loving Energy", because of tomorrow being Valentine's day? 14. "You got me!" 15. Do you have others on your list? 16. "Well, don't you think our police officers could use some LE?" 17. Perhaps not only LE, but also some TLC--talk about a difficult job. 18. "And, then there is our fire department." 19. Yes, they often risk their lives for the public's safety. 20. "I do think that our health care workers need our support." 21. Yes, they sure do; Covid has placed a heavy burden on them. 22. "Can you think of anyone else?" 23. Yes, i have some other ideas about significant people on whom we depend. 24. What about the workers in our local supermarkets and stores? 25. "Yes, they need our LE as well. Where would we be without them?" 26. Would you also include our bank clerks and trash collectors? 27. "Oh, yes, and all others that we might have forgotten." 28. You really had a good idea for this month's thoughts--thank you. "You are most welcome."
JANUARY 2022 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "I will love my neighbor as myself."
Do you have any plans for the New Year?
"You mean like New Year's Eve?" Not that so much.
"Do you mean like New Year's resolutions?"
Yes, more like that.
"Well, I'm going to drop a few pounds, and exercise more."
"Of course, I say this every year, and I'm good for a week or two."
"...then it's back to the same old stuff."
Well, what would you like to see in the New Year?
"Wouldn't it be nice if people just got along with one another?"
Yes, it would. By the way, how do you get along with others?
"I knew you would ask me that question?"
Well, then, how do you get along with them?
"Some people are very prejudiced, and even hard heads."
"Some people think that they know it all."
"Some people just want to control you."
"And, some people say and do hurtful things."
Yes, I know that; that's why I asked you how do you deal with such people.
"Well, you know, it isn't easy to love such people."
True, but how do you deal with such people?
"Do you have any suggestions?"
I do. Do you realize that such people are stuck in their own minds?
Do you realize that such people are quite unhappy, and try to make other people unhappy?
Do you realize that such people are hurting on the inside?
Do you realize that such people don't have much love in their lives?
"Well, what am I suppose to do for them?"
Number one: Understand that they have problems, and don't overreact.
Number two: Be accepting of them because you can.
Number three: Respect them because you can.
Number four: Love them because you can.
"Wow This is going to be quite a year for me!" Yes, it will.
DECEMBER 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "May you extend the Christ Consciousness to all you meet this month."
You know Christmas is coming in a few weeks.
“Yes, I know.” What do you think about Christmas now?
“Well, I have mixed feelings.” What do you mean?
“Well, I like the fact that families come together, and enjoy each other.”
“And, it’s nice to see the kids excited.” But…
“Well, as I said, I have mixed feelings.” Explain what you mean.
“Well, it just seems that Christmas and Hanukkah are so commercialized.”
“You know, the countdown is about how many shopping days are left before Christmas.”
“And, that Black Friday stuff, with mobs at the stores is crazy.”
“Then, you have to think of gifts to give to grown-ups, whether they need them or not.”
“Then, there’s all the baking, shopping, and last-minute stuff.”
“And, I usually eat too much, and feel stuffed most of the time.”
Sounds like you really do have mixed feelings.
“Well, I guess I really do miss the meaning of Christmas.”
“Or, it just seems that Christmas has lost its meaning for me.”
Why do you think that Christmas has lost its meaning?
“I was hoping that you could help me find it again.”
So, what would you like Christmas to be about?
“Well, shouldn’t it be more about world peace, and people getting along better?”
“Shouldn’t it be more about Jesus and his message?”
“Shouldn’t it really be about God loving you?”
“Shouldn’t it be more about the God within you?”
“Shouldn’t it be about the Consciousness that Jesus had?”
It’s Christmas Eve today. What will YOU celebrate tomorrow?
It’s Christmas! It really is about “knowing the Christ Consciousness within YOU”.
How did you do for Christmas? I couldn’t wait to ask you.
“You know, I did pretty well.”
“I got a lot of what I don’t like about Christmas off my chest. And…
“And, I focused on the meaning of the Christ Consciousness within me.”
“And, I was really nice to everyone in the family-- without exception.”
“And, I got a couple of nice presents, and I didn’t stuff myself.” You really had a nice Christmas!
NOVEMBER 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "Be kind when possible--it's always possible to be kind!" 1. What do you think makes a person want to be kind? 2. "Well, it just feels good to be kind." 3. "You are looking for something deeper, aren't you?" 4. Yes, what is it in you that makes you want to be kind? 5. "Well, it feels nice to be kind." 6. You already said that. Is there something deeper? 7. Let me put it this way: Do you think that the God-Spirit is connected to kindness? 8. "I never thought about it. I just know that it feels good to be kind." 9. Well, perhaps because God has been kind to us, we can be kind to others. 10. "I never thought about God being kind--not that She would be unkind." 11. Did you ever think that God created you with Kindness Energy? 12. "Again, I never thought about that." 13. "If She did so, why do you think She did it?" 14. Before I answer, I'm impressed that you addressed God as "She". 15. "I am, too, but I know that God is not a gender Being." 16. "So, again, why do you think that God created us with Kindness?" 17. I think She did so, so that we would be kind to each other. 18. You know, Kindness is a win-win situation. 19. You feel good, and the person receiving the Kindness feels good as well. 20. "Why do you think some people are unkind?" 21. Probably because they feel separated from God and others. 22. A lot of people feel unloved, and thus do not feel very kind. 23. "What do you think that we should do to such people?" 24. Be kind to them, perhaps like inviting them over for Thanksgiving today. 25. "Do you feel the such people will change?" Yes, eventually. 26. "What should we do in the meantime?" 27. Be kind to them. 28. "I knew you would say that!" 29. "Do you have any more of those Kindness cards?" 30. Yes, please email me at "nowcreations.org", and I will send you some.
OCTOBER 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "I am my True Self, my Beautiful Soul Self!"
“What do you think about getting a costume for Halloween?”
You already have a costume, why would you need another one?
“You’d better explain—and I bet that this will be good.”
Well, you already have a disguise.
You are posing as a human being!
Your disguise is your body!
A lot of people think that their body is who they are.
A lot of people think that you are your body.
“Well, don’t you have a body?”
Yes, you have a body, but it isn’t you.
You also have emotions, but they aren’t you either.
You also have thoughts, but they aren’t you either.
You are a Spiritual being, a Soul, having a human experience.
Your body, emotions, and thoughts are your costume.
“You better explain this, too.” Okay.
Your body, emotions, and thoughts are vehicles for your Soul’s expression.
“Well, don’t you need a body to do this?”
Of course, but your body isn’t you.
“Well, then, who are you?”
“Are you a ghost, or maybe worse, a goblin?”
No, you are you.
“Are you talking in circles again?”
No, you are you, the Inner You.
You are the Soul You.
The Soul is who you are when you say “This is me”.
You Soul is who you are when you say “Here I am”.
And, your Soul “runs your show”.
Your Soul is how you show up in your body, thoughts, and emotions.
See, you already have a perfect costume in being human.
“But I’m not merely human, am I?” No, you are not: You are an Eternal Soul!
“Can I still say ‘Happy Halloween’?” Why not, you are already dressed for the part!
SEPTEMBER 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "My Core Self, my Soul, is now guiding my life."
1. What's at your "core"? 2. "Do you mean the core of my body, like my stomach muscles?" 3. No, I was thinking about something more than your body. 4. "I thought so, but you'd better explain what you mean." 5. I was thinking more about the "inner you". 6. I was thinking more about how you process your life. 7. I was thinking about the principles and values you have in life. 8. "Where do you find these principles and values, I am definitely interested in this core." 9. "Do I find them through thinking about them?" 10. No, not really, you have to go beyond thinking. 11. "How do I do that, go beyond thinking? I didn't know that there is something beyond thought." 12. There is. You can go to the Inner You, your core, your Soul space. 13. "Now I am really interested, but how do I get there, to my Soul space?" 14. The easiest and best way is my focusing on your breathing. 15. "What does that do?" 16. It calms your body, and slows down your thinking. 17. "I sure need to slow down my mind--I can't seem to shut it off." 18. Again, focusing on your breathing will calm your mind as well. 19. "Then what?" 20. When your body and mind are calm, your "core" emerges. 21. The core of you is the Inner You--it's your Soul space. 22. "Is your Soul space in your body?" 23. Yes, it's in the body just behind your sternum, your breastbone. 24. Put your hand on your sternum, and then focus on your breath. 25. "What does that do?" Try it, and see. 26. It will calm your body and your mind... 27. ...and reveal to you your core, the Inner You--your Soul. 28. Then, your Soul will reveal to you your core principles and values. 29. Then, your Soul will guide you to process your life in these challenging times. 30. "I will need some help to do this. Is there a meditation site that I can go to?" Yes, go to the "Nowcreations.org" website, click on "Special Meditations", and scroll down to the "Focused Breathing Meditation"--it will take you to your Core!
AUGUST 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "People are beginning to experience the difference between "thinking" and "being conscious."
1. You're the BEST! 2. "What do you mean by saying that I am the BEST?" 3. Did you feel something "within you" when I said that "You are the BEST"? 4. "Well, I must admit that I did." 5. What do you think it was? 6. "It was like something 'within me' said 'YES'." 7. "But, I know that I don't always act like my BEST." 8. Maybe there's something deeper in you than your outer actions. 9. "I knew you would say something like that." 10. Do you think it's true, that there something "Great" within you? 11. "Yes, again, I do feel this at times." 12. Where do you think this BEST, this GREATNESS comes from? 13. "Well, I know that they didn't come from me." 14. What's the other choice? 15. "Are you saying that they come from God?" 16. "That there's something within me that is 'of God'?" 17. Yes, that's what I'm saying. 18. "What's it called?" 19. It's called your Soul, the Inner You. 20. "Well, why don't I always feel like this?" 21. Because you haven't spent enough time with our Soul. 22. "What do you mean?" 23. You have to be quiet, breathe easy, and focus within. 24. "I tried, but my mind keeps me distracted." 25. "Is there a group that I could join, or is there a teacher who can help me?" 26. Yes, you can join the Monday Night meditation group of Now Creations, or talk to Vince. 27. Let me ask you a question? Why would you want to do this? 28. "Well, I want to be my BEST, and I know that I am not quite there yet." 29. "I need to see what I've been missing." 30. "I am missing something, aren't I?' 31. Yes, you are missing being your BEST!
JULY 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "Thinking independently makes us One--think about this!"
1. "July 4th is coming up in a few days." 2. "Is there a Spiritual meaning to our Independence Day?" 3. What makes you ask? 4. "Well, these just seems to be more to it than must being free from British rule." 5. It seem like you're thinking more deeply about your life than you have in the past. 6. "Yes, that's true--and I like it a lot." 7. "We have been free from England for over 200 hundred years..., 8. "but it seems like we still face the same old problems of life." 9. Wow, you really are thinking more deeply. 10. What same old problems? 11. "Well, we still have a lot of fear, worry, and anxiety." 12. "And, a lot of us are still very self-centered." 13. "And the world has such a grip on us." 14. "Although politically free, we don't seem to be Spiritually free." 15. Wow, you are sounding more like me every day--"I guess I am." 16. "Well, my Spirituality is more important to me than it used to be." 17. Tell me more. 18. "Well, in the past I would go to church, but that was about it." 19. "I didn't have a 'daily feel' for God." 20. "It's like I lived in two different worlds--God's and mine." 21. "And, I usually followed my world because it was all I knew." 22. "But I'm thinking for myself now, and I like it." 23. Good for you! 24. "Yes, it is good for me--and for my family and friends as well." 25. "I feel like I am growing up, becoming an 'adult of God'." 26. Wow, you really have changed! 27. Well, I guess that you answered your own question.. 28. "What do you mean?" 29. You asked if there was more to Independence Day than just July 4th. 30. And, now you seem to be an "Independent Thinker". 31. "Yes, I am--I am thinking for myself--INDEPENDENTLY!"
JUNE 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "I make my Spirituality a daily priority - because it helps me so much."
1. "Why do you think people do not take their Spiritual Life as seriously as they should?" 2. There are three basic reasons. "Please explain." 3. The first reason is that many people are so preoccupied with "the world." 4. "The world" has a lot of responsibilities, such as raising a family and providing for them. 5. "The world" has a lot of responsibilities like making enough money for daily necessities. 6. "The world" has a lot of responsibilities from health issues to social involvement. 7. It's just so easy for "the world" to consume so much of your time and energy. 8. "I see what you mean. What about the second reason?" 9. The second reason is that people don't understand what they are missing. 10. "You'd better explain this." I am happy to do so. 11. What if I said that Spirituality would make your life easier and happier? 12. This is exactly what Spirituality does, it makes your life easier and happier. "Go on..." 13. Spirituality helps you to deal with all your "worldly responsibilities." 14. Spirituality raises the quality of the "Inner You" to have better family relationships. 15. Spirituality helps you to see the importance of money, but not become possessed by it. 16. Spirituality helps you to be calmer, more peaceful, and healthier as you go about your daily life. 17. Spirituality helps you to keep Life in a better perspective. 18. Spirituality reduces frustration, both within yourself and with others. 19. Spirituality helps you to understand that people "get stuck" in life, and often need encouragement. 20. And, when you pass, your Spiritual Life is what you take with you. 21. "Wow, being more Spiritual surely has a lot of 'benefits'." 22. There is a third, very important reason. "Please go on..." 23. For most people, they lack a Good Teacher to show them how to be Spiritual. 24. Most people don't know the benefits of Spirituality because they lack a Good Teacher. 25. A Good Teacher can explain to them "the practices" that make their lives better. 26. "Such as..."--such as a daily Spiritual practice which eases their worldly problems. 27. "Such as..."--such as beginning each day in the God Spirit, and resorting to This Presence throughout the day. 28. "Such as.."--such as meditation, illuminating "Your Spirit within." 29. "Such as..."--such as joining with others of like mind. 30. "Thank you, sometimes we just need to be reminded of these things"--let's continue to remind each other.
MAY 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "I am happily fulfilling my soul contract."
1. Do you ever think that someday you will be able to create what you've always want to? 2. "What do you mean? Don't we do this already?" 3. "Don't we all have responsibilities we have to fulfill?" 4. Yes, that's the point: Fulfilling responsibilities doesn't always mean creating what you really desire. 5. "I see what you mean." 6. What if you had a "blank check" to create whatever you want: What would you create? 7. Did you hear me, what if you could create what you really wanted to? 8. "That's a good question--I never really thought about it." 9. "Actually, I never thought that I would be free to create what I most want to." 10. "Do you have any suggestions what such creations might be." 11. Yes, first it would have come from your heart, not your head. 12. It would have to come from the "inner feeling," and not just from a random thought. 13. It would probably come from something that you had "felt," but did not give attention to as yet. 14. "What do you mean?" 15. It's something that you have been pondering for quite some time, but it just hasn't come to the surface as yet. 16. It's like an "embedded feeling"--something within you that just has not gotten enough support as yet. 17. "Are you talking about something like a 'soul contract'?" 18. Oh, so you've heard about a "soul contract." 19. "Yes, it's that part of you that you have been born to do." 20. "Yes, it's something that your soul has contracted to do in your life." 21. "But, now I see what you are getting at." 22. "Oftentimes your daily responsibilities take over--much too much." 23. "It's like your daily responsibilities stop you from getting to your soul contract." 24. Yes, that's it. We miss the forest for the trees--our daily to do list. 25. "May I ask you a question?" Yes, of course. 26. "Have your considered your 'blank check' possibility?" 27. I have. "I knew it." 28. "Would you share your 'blank check' possibility with me, and do you have more than one?" 29. Yes, I will share two of them with you. 30. First, I will bring Awareness to our planet, "heaven to earth," each day. 31. And secondly, I will love everyone as a child of God. "Thank you, I needed this."
APRIL 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "We're helping each other to heal, in so many ways."
1. Concerning the passing of a loved one, healing occurs only when one is ready to be healed--nothing can be forced. 2. Again, healing cannot be forced, but it is available. 3. Again, it depends on when the person is ready to be healed. 4. "Could it take months, or even years?" Yes. 5. "How do you know when you are ready to heal?" That's a good question. 6. Something within you says: "I can't go on like this." 7. And, then you say to yourself: "Others have had to face similar situations." 8. And you go on to say: "If they have healed, so can I." 9. At this moment, you realize that physical death does come to everyone. 10. Although you knew this, it still felt as if you were the only one to whom it was happening. 11. Now, you realize that healing pathways are available to you when you are ready. 12. "What are some those healing pathways?" 13. Sometimes they are group sessions where the common experience such as a death has occurred. 14. Such as the loss of a child for parents, or the loss of a spouse. 15. Sharing such experiences is very helpful at the beginning of your healing. 16. But, usually, the best healing is to talk to a wise person whom you trust. 17. "What do mean by a wise person?" 18. A wise person can begin to ask the healing questions, very gently. 19. "What do my mean by 'healing questions'?" 20. Healing questions deal with the thoughts and emotions of the healing person. 21. Again, these questions must be asked gently, and they take time to answer. 22. "Again, what would these questions be like?" 23..One would be: "Do you believe that the person who has passed continues to live?" 24. "Wow, that's a heavy question, but it does make you think about your beliefs." 25. A second question: "Have you had communication with that person?" 26. A third question: "Do you think that you will some day pass?" 27. A fourth question: "What has your experience taught you?" 28. A fifth question: "Do you really believe in a Loving God"? 29. "Oh, my God, these questions really hit home." 30. "Thank you, I see what you mean about 'taking time' and talking to 'a wise person'."
MARCH 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "I am a Spiritual being having a human experience."
1. "Could you say a few things about physical death?" 2. Yes, although it is a difficult topic to bring up, it is very important, especially in dealing with the loss of another. 3. "We all have to deal with it, so I would like some guidance on it." 4. You began by stating a truth: That we "all" have to deal with physical death. 5. You have stated such a profound truth: Physical death comes to each of us. 6. Many things are important here: First, while it comes to all of us, it feel individual when it comes. 7. "What do you mean that it feels 'individual'?" 8. I mean that at the moment it occurs it feels like you are the only one to whom it is happening. 9. You are now dealing individually with a reality that you now have to face. 10. It's easier to see death coming to others, but it's different when it comes to you. 11. "What's different about it?" 12. First, you must deal with your emotions concerning the person who is passing. 13. These emotions are among the strongest that you have ever felt. 14. Most of the time these emotions are very loving, but oftentimes they have to deal with guilt. 15. Then, you have to face the fact that the passing person is no longer physically present to you. 16. Such a realization is very sobering. 17. Even when a person is ill, they are still with you. 18. But, when a person passes, they are no longer "there." 19. This is quite unimaginable until you are faced with it. 20. Regardless of how prepared you think you are, such a loss strikes deeply within us. 21. Accepting this reality adds to the sense of emotional loss. 22. And, then, there are your thoughts. 23. Could you have done more? Should you have done things differently? 24. And then that most difficult thought: "What will you do without this person in your life?" 25. "You seem to have had a lot of experience in dealing with physical death." I have. 26. "Could you talk about 'when' and 'where' does the healing come from?" 27. The healing is different for each person, but I can give you some guidelines. "Please do." 28. Initially, there isn't much healing that occurs, because the experience is still "so raw." 29. Initially, hugs, support, and accepting the loss are the healings that are needed. 30. "It seems like there is more to say on this topic." 31. Yes, I will continue it next month, but for now "know that healing does comes."
FEBRUARY 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "Please send your Loving Energy into the ethers for our Country's healing and well-being."
1. "Did you ever hear of a 'Cosmic Mind'?" 2. Yes, I have. What made you ask? 3. "Sometimes I get thoughts, but I don't know where they come from." 4. "I thought: Maybe they are coming from 'Some bigger Mind'." 5. They really do come from a Bigger Mind. 6. "You'd better explain." I'm happy to do so. 7. Did you ever get a thought from "out of the Blue"? 8. "Yes, I have. It just seems to come from 'Someplace'." 9. This is one example of the Bigger Mind. Here's another one. 10. Did you ever get a thought that you "never thought before"? 11. Yes, I have. I know that you mean: A thought that is 'totally different'." 12. Did you ever wonder where such thoughts come from? 13. "I hadn't before, and then I heard of this Cosmic Mind. Where is it?" 14. The Cosmic Mind has many names: Such as the Universal Mind or the Mind of God. 15. "Yes, but what is it?" I'm getting to it. 16. The Cosmic Mind is the "Ground of All Possibilities of Thought". "Please explain." 17. The "Ground of All Possibilities of Thought" are the First Universal Thoughts that everyone has access to. 18. "Well, how do you access 'Them'?" 19. You access them through your own mind. 20. You see, your mind is connected to the Cosmic Mind. 21. "You've got to be kidding!" 22. Not at all! Where do you think "your thoughts" come from? 23. "I guess I never thought about that." 24. "It makes sense that they must come from 'Somewhere'." 25. And that Somewhere must have all the possibilities of the thoughts in your mind. 26. "And the thoughts in everyone else's mind as well." 27. Now you're thinking! 28. "I knew you would say that!"
JANUARY 2021 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "I am taking good care of my body!"
1. I've noticed that you have changed lately, in fact, changed a lot. 2. "How so?" 3. Well, you are so much calmer, and nicer to be around. 4. There's more: You seem to be happier, and more present to people. 5. May I ask you a question? "Certainly." 6. Is the change in you a result of your Spiritual practices? 7. "Yes, of course, I'm so happy that you are noticing the change--it must be showing " 8. What do you do in your practice? 9. "First of all, let me say that I do my Spiritual practices DAILY.". 10. Does that surprise you? 11. "Yes, I was so undisciplined, so erratic, but now I practice 'daily'." 12. "In fact, get this, I look forward to my practices." 13. Why? 14. "Two things: First, I feel good as I do them." 15. "It's like I'm more 'me'" when I feel the Spirit within me." 16. "There's something that comes alive in me that wasn't there before." 17. "Secondly, whenever I practice my Spirituality, it works." 18. "Every time I show up in the Spirit, the results are always good." 19. Now, you got me excited. So what do you do DAILY? 20. "First, upon awakening, I dedicate my day to live in the Spirit." 21. "in fact, I do this even before I get out of bed." 22. "I do this because it sets the tone for my day." 23. "Then I spend 20-30 minutes in meditation." 24. "Meditation is the key: It brings me to the "quiet place'." 25. "In meditation, I hear the still small Voice of God within me." 26. "I can't believe that I'm saying this: I hear the Voice of God within me." 27. Wow, I'm impressed. What else do you do? 28. "During the day I have a 'corrective phrase' if I lose my focus." 29. What do you say? 30. I say, 'Here I am, God and me.'." 31. Wow, impressive: "God and you"--now I see why you have changed!
DECEMBER 2020 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: "I've changed!"
"I'm noticing a few things differently, lately." Like what?
"Well, I'm a lot calmer." Anything else?
"Yes, I don't try to control things like I used to."
Why do you think that you don't try to control things anymore?
"The simple answer is that it doesn't work."
Is there another answer?
"Yes, it seems like I have more respect for others, especially in my own family."
What do you mean by "respecting others" more?
"Well, it's like I realize that each of us has our own life to live."
"And, I'm better off helping then than trying to to control them."
How have you come to this conclusion?
"Well, I'm beginning to see a 'Bigger Picture'."
What makes up that "Bigger Picture?"
"I feel like I am a part of 'Something Bigger'."
Can you describe this feeling?
"Yes, that Something Bigger feels life a 'Presence Within' me."
"I can't always describe it, but I do feel it."
"That 'Something" is like an 'Inner Guide'."
"Gosh, I can't believe that I'm even saying this."
"What do you think is happening?"
It sounds like you are beginning to listen to an Inner Voice.
"Yes, that's true--an Inner Voice."
And, that Inner Voice is telling you "Something" you are beginning to hear.
It's like the message that Jesus brought. "Which is?"
You are now beginning to enjoy the "Perfection" that Jesus announced to us.
"Really, truly, honestly, do you think that I am 'getting' Jesus' message?"
You seem to be "giving it" as well as "getting it."
"What do you mean?'
Well, are you not calmer, more respectful, and less controlling?
These qualities you are exhibiting are his Message.
"It's going to be a wonderful New Year as I live this WAY!" Indeed, it is.
NOVEMBER 2020 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: My relationship with the Divine is my priority.
Jesus’ words from A Course in Miracles: “Teach only Love, for that is what you are.”
“These are very powerful words, aren’t they? “ Yes, they are.
“But, are they realistic?”
Would you like to teach fear, worry, and anxiety instead?
“Well, no, but teaching ‘only Love’ means changing a lot of things.”
It only means changing the unimportant, what-you-are-not things.
And, then letting the Love to come forth from Within You.
“You’d better explain this.” I will
What often blocks your Love are your old habits that no longer serve you.
You got “used” to doing things that were comfortable but are not life-enhancing.
Such as “getting lost” in the world’s superficialities that keep you imprisoned.
Such as food, sex, sports, and useless entertainment—STUFF!
“What’s wrong with these things?”
There’s nothing wrong with the, but they are confining, restrictive.
“What do you mean by confining and restrictive?”
Well, you allow these lesser worldly things to block your Greater Love Within.
It’s easier to allow the “Outside world” to take over for the “Inside World.”
Pretty soon, you forget about the “Love Within You.”
“Well, why should I remember ‘the Love Within’?”
First, it’s because it is who you are; remember Jesus’ words.
Secondly, you will begin to “feel better”—happier, more joyful.
Third, others will appreciate your “change of attitude.”
Fourth, you will not base your life on the changing, temporary things of the world.
Fifth, you will “show up” with greater Joy in your daily responsibilities.
Sixth, you will learn to “Love everyone—no enemies.”
“Are you saying that the list could go on and on?”
I didn’t have to, you did—but you got the idea!
Teach only Love for that is what you are—and enjoy the difference!
OCTOBER 2020 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: Remembering who you are helps others to do the same!
1. There is a wonderful line from the movie, "The Lion King": "Remember who you are." 2. It is so easy to identify with only your "personality self." 3. Your "personality self" is how your "everyday self" interacts with the world. 4. Again, it is to easy to identify with only your worldly, human self. 5. But, is the worldly, personality self who you are? 6. When you ponder this question, a lot of "questions" arise. 7. Are you only this personality, worldly self? 8. Is there "another you" beyond your everyday personality self? 9. Do you really "remember who you are?" 10. Do you "remember" that you are "a child of God?" 11. Do you "remember" that you are "an eternal soul?" 12. Do you "remember" that you are here on earth for a just a short period of time? 13. Do you "remember" that your personality self is the vehicle of your soul self? 14. Do you "remember" that you have to "remember" your soul self? 15. Your soul self has been "lost" for a long time. 16. It is so easy to "follow the crowd" and crowd out your soul self. 17. To be your soul self takes "conscious remembering." 18. Fortunately, now, there are many of us who are consciously remembering. 19. Are you one of those who is now consciously remembering? 20. Aren't you happy to be with others who have a conscious remembrance? 21. Being with other "remembering souls" is such a gift. 22. To find and participate in such a group is so nourishing. 23. To find a conscious teacher is even more nourishing. 24. Do you not feel that you are now being nourished in your soul self? 25. As you are being so nourished, are you not also helping others to consciously remember? 26. Did you ever think that you would be "nourishing" others? 27. Did you ever think that you would be assisting others in their Spiritual growth? 28. A last question: Are you not happiest when you are consciously remembering? 29. Isn't there something "so real, so right" in remembering who you are? 30. Don't you "light up" and "feel good" as you remember? 31. Such JOY is a good indication that you are now remembering who you are!
SEPTEMBER 2020 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: Love really is the Elixir of Life.
1. "You k now, there are a lot of people who try to tell me what to do." 2. Like who? 3. "Well, there's my family, society, friends, and religion." 4. So, do any of them tell you to listen to yourself? 5. "No, they just try to tell me what to do." 6. Well, why do you listen to them? 7. "I guess I'm just not sure what to do at times." 8. Again, did anyone ever tell you to listen to your Self? 9. "What do you mean?" 10. You have an Inner Voice, the God-Spirit within you. 11. You should take the time to know this Inner Voice. 12. Your Inner Voice will always guide you to your Truth. 13. "Yes, but what will people say if I don't listen to them.?" 14. Are you in charge of yourself or not? 15. "Of course, I am." 16. Well, if you are in charge of yourself, why would you worry about what others will say? 17. "Well, what if I'm wrong.?" 18. As I said, you have the Inner Guide of the God-Spirit to direct you. 19. "I know, but sometimes it's hard to listen to my Inner Voice." 20. "Sometimes, the Inner Voice seems like other voices in my head." 21. No, its' not in your head--that's where the voices of others are. 22. The Real Voice is not the one in your head, but the one in your Heart. 23. It takes time and silence to listen to the Inner Voice. 24. "Well, that's it: I don't take enough time to enter the Silence." 25. If you don't, then you will be be confused and uncertain. 26. "Are you saying that I either listen to the voices in my head, or the One Voice in my Heart?" 27. Yes, that's exactly it. 28. Others don' really know you, and cannot truly guide you. 29. "When I follow my Inner Guide, I will be following my Inner Truth." 30. That's it! Just take the time to listen to the Inner Voice!
AUGUST 2020 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: We are "so much better" TOGETHER!
1. You are not a physical body that was born, changes, and will be discarded. 2. "What do you mean, I have a body?" 3. Yes, you have a body, but it is not "Who" You are. 4. "It seem like my body is me--it needs food, rest, and seeks pleasure." 5. These are bodily functions, but they are not "You." 6. "Well, who am I then?" 7. You are an Eternal Soul, temporarily manifesting in a body. 8. "Really, now really, do you believe that I am an Eternal Soul?" YES! 9. It's kind of simple: What do you think happens to you when you die. 10. "Well, I'm not sure; are you saying that I live after my physical death?" 11. Let's use another approach: Do you know someone who has passed? 12. "Of course, there are my grandparents, my parents, and friends of mine." 13. Well, here's the question: Do you believe they have a continued existence? 14. Now, honestly, do you believe that they continue to live? 15. "Yes, I think that they do--I really do believe this." 16. Well, then, what survives their life in the body? 17. "I get it now: Your soul continues to exist when your body dies." 18. "Well, are you an Eternal Soul now while you are in the body?" 19. Good question: The answer is that you are Eternal Soul right now. 20. "Well, then, what's the body for?" 21. The body is the vehicle of the Soul's expression here on the earth. 22. The Soul is really your Inner Guide as well, your Inner Voice. 23. And, when you listen to your Inner Voice, the body will then express the Soul's Goodness. 24. "So, you are saying that the body serves the Soul". YES! 25. "Wow, I never thought of it this way." 26. Aren't you glad that you now think this way! 27. Aren't you glad that you are more than your body? 28. When you die, you, too, will; die only to the body. 29. "Then what?" 30. That's a good question to ask yourself. 31. "'I've got some work to do"--YOU'LL do it!
JULY 2020 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: I really am bringing "Heaven to Earth"--and just in time.
1. "The present time of the Covid-19 feels scary." 2. "So many thoughts go through your head." Indeed, they do. 3. "And none of the thoughts are very comforting." 4. Perhaps the problem is where the thoughts are coming from. 5. "What do you mean?" 6. Well, thoughts coming to your mind usually originate from your body and the world. 7. "Well, where else could they originate?" 8. From your Inner Awareness--from the God-Presence within you. 9. Within you, is a Soul-Presence that gives you Guidance. 10. If you go to the Soul-Presence first, you will calm down, and stop thinking for the moment. 11. "Well, what else would the Soul-Presence do for me?" 12. It will also help you to greatly reduce your fear and anxiety. 13. "What else?" 14. It will give you clarity as to what "You" need to do. 15. It is neither a reckless nor a Pollyanna type of Guide. 16. It will help you to clearly and intelligently set your course. 17. It will tell you what precautions to take--out of intelligence, not out of fear. 18. I will show you what you can do to assist others. 19, It will allow you to proceed with confidence and assurance. 20. It will also show you where you have been "superficial" in your life. 21. "What do you mean by being 'superficial'?" 22. By superficial, I mean getting lost "in stuff." 23. "What stuff?" Money, sports, entertainment, bodily pleasure. 24. "What's wrong with these things?" 25. Nothing is wrong with these things, but you can lose your "self" in them. 26. "I see." Do you really "see?" 27. "I do. Is this why I am so fearful?" Yes. 28. "Because I put my trust in things, and not with the God-Spirit within me". 29. "I can see things from another perspective." Yes 30. "I feel better now." I knew you would. 31 And, you will feel even better tomorrow. Namaste!
JUNE 2020 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: I am the One Reality manifesting brilliantly here on the Earth planet.
1. "I've heard that there is only One Reality, which expresses Itself individually." 2. Yes, that's right--you have heard correctly. 3. "Well, why would the One Reality want to express Itself at all?" 4. Because It could. 5. "Well, how would 'IT do IT'?" 6. IT does IT through you, because you are a Part of IT. 7. "How could I be a Part of IT if I am me.?" 8. Well, you aren't the "little me," the human self. 9. "What do you mean? I have a body, emotions, and thoughts." 10. Yes, you do, but they aren't you. 11. "Well, who are they, if they aren't me?" 12. Your body, emotions, and thoughts are temporary vehicles for communication on Earth. 13. "Aren't they who I am?" Emphatically, NO! 14. "Well, who am I then?" 15. You are an eternal Soul that has a body, emotions, and thoughts. 16. "You better have a good explanation for this." I do. 17. You are an eternal soul, right here,right now, connected to the One Reality. 18. "If I am an eternal soul, why don't I feel like I am?" 19. Because you get lost in what you are not--you get lost in your body, your emotions, and your thoughts. 20. "Well, aren't these 'me'?" More emphatically: NO! 21. "What are they then?" Temporary, changing expressions of YOU. 22. You are an eternal, unchanging Soul. "Is that all?" 23. Oh, no: As an eternal, unchanging Soul, you are a Creating Energy. 24. "What do I create?" Whatever you want to. 25. "Aren't my creations 'me'?" No, they are your creations. 26. "Well who am 'I, then?" I told you: You are an eternal, unchanging, creating Soul. 27. "What am I dong as an eternal, unchanging, creating Soul?" Expressing the One Reality. 28. "You mean that 'all of us souls' are expressing the One Reality?" Most emphatically: YES 29. "Who would have thought of this? 30. Obviously, It was the One Reality!!!
MAY 2020 – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: We are lovingly supporting each other during these times.
1. "The present time of the Coronavirus often feels scary." 2. "So many thoughts go through your head." Indeed, they do. 3. "And, none of the thoughts are very comforting." 4. Perhaps the problem is where the thoughts are coming from. 5. "What do you mean?" 6. Well, thoughts coming from your mind usually originate from your body and the world. 7. "Well, where else would they originate?" 8. From your Inner Awareness--from the God-Presence within you. 9. Within you, is a Soul-Presence that gives you Guidance. 10. If you go to the Soul-Presence first, you will calm down, and stop thinking for the moment. 11. "Well, what else would the Soul-Presence do for me?" 12 It will also help you to greatly reduce your fear and anxiety. 13. "What else?" 14. It will give you clarity as to what "You" need to do at this time. 15. It is not a reckless, Pollyanna type of Guide. 16. It will help you to clearly and intelligently set your course. 17. It will tell you what precautions to take--out of intelligence, not out of fear. 18. It will show you what you can do to assist others. 19. It will allow you to proceed with confidence and assurance. 20. It will also show you where you have been "superficial" in your life. 21. "What do you mean by being 'superficial'?" 22. By superficial, I mean getting lost in "stuff." 23. "What 'stuff'?" Money, sports, entertainment, and bodily pleasures. 24. "What's wrong with these things?" 25. Nothing is wrong with these things, but you can lose your "self" in them. 26. "I see." Do you really "see?" 27. "I do. Is this why I am fearful--that I have become dependent on these things?" YES! 28 "Because I put my trust in these things, and not on the God-Spirit within me." YES! 29 "I can see things from another perspective, from the God-Spirit within." YES! 30. "I feel better now." I rest my case! 31. And, you'll feel better tomorrow--and the next day as well.
APRIL 2020 – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: No one can push my buttons, and I will not push my own.
“You certainly can’t be pleasant and happy each day. Can you?”
“Well, because, everyone gets upset.”
Why do people get upset?
“Because their buttons get pushed.”
What if you didn’t have any buttons to be pushed?
“Well, that’s impossible!”
“It’s just impossible.”
What if you didn’t have pushable buttons, but rather an Internal Guide?
“What do you mean by an ‘Internal Guide’?”
An Internal Guide is a Larger Presence that enables you to deal with life.
Your Internal Guide has all the answers to your life.
“What do you have to do to get to know this Internal Guide?”
You have to take time to “Go Within.”
“You mean ‘to meditate’?” Yes.
“What if I don’t want to do this?”
Then, you will not be in touch with your Inner Guide.
Then you will be susceptible to “button-pushing.”
“Well, I don’t want that. Okay, I have another question.”
“What if I want to meditate, but don’t know how to?”
Now, thatisanother question.
Vince will be happy to assist you.
“What if I want immediate assistance, right now?”
Then go to the Nowcreations.org website…
And click on “Special Meditations”,
And then click on the meditation for “Focused Breathing.”
“Are you sure this will help?” It will, if you do it.
“No more pushing of my buttons, are you sure?” YES.
“It’s worth a try.” – Indeed, it is.
2020 MARCH – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am happily bringing Heaven to Earth as the God-Spirit.
Do you notice something changing within you?
“Yes, I do. What do you think it is?”
Are you not calmer, less reactive to the “dramas” of life?
“Yes, I am. What do you think it is?”
I think that you are beginning to experience a “Higher Sense of Self.”
“What does this mean, a ‘Higher Sense of Self’?”
It means that you are developing an Inner Soul Awareness.
This Inner Soul Awareness is the “Inner You.”
This “Inner You” is actually the God-Spirit as you.
“The God-Spirit as me – are you sure of this?”
Yes, you are quite capable of being the God-Spirit on earth.
God created you as His/Her personal representative.
“Me, as God’s personal representative – you’ve got to be kidding!”
No, you are God’s personal representative!
After all you are created in God’s image and likeness.
“I know, but do you expect me to live this way?”
Yes, of course. It is Who you are.
Let’s look at it in this way: Do you want to be your Best Self?
“Of course, I do. But, what is my Best-Self?”
Your Best Self is when you are “Loving” – Loving everyone and everything.
Jesus said: “Teach Only Love – for that is what you are.”
And, the scriptures say “God is Love…
“And the person who abides in Love abides in God and God in her.”
“Well, I do want to be my ‘Best Self’ –why wouldn’t I want to?”
“So, to be the God-Spirit is to “Abide in Love?” Yes, that’s right.
“And, to be your Best Self is to ‘Abide in Love’?” Yes, that’s right.
“Is this the change I’m beginning to feel in myself?” Yes, that’s right.
“Is this ‘Loving’ being the God-Spirit?” Yes, that’s right.
“I do want to be more Loving.” Yes, that’s right.
“Am I being the God-Spirit in my daily living?” Yes, that’s right.
“Am I bringing heaven to earth?” YES, THAT’S RIGHT!!!
2020 FEBRUARY – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: May it be your JOY to bring “Heaven to Earth.”
“It sure has been cold and dreary outside.”
How’s the “weather” on the inside?
“You mean inside my house?” No, inside of you!
“You mean that my “inside weather” can affect the outside weather?”
Of course, it just depends “whether” you look at it from the inside out.
“What do you mean? The weather is just the weather.”
Not really, its “whether” you look at it from a different place.
“Okay, you’d better explain this again.”
Well, so many people do get depressed by the weather -- true.
But, they also get depressed when the weather is good.
It’s not the weather that depresses people – it’s how you look at anything.
When you look at things “from and in Spirit,” your “inside weather” changes.
Your Inner Power brightens your day.
Your Inner Power brightens your day even on a bad weather day.
Your Inner Power makes even the good weather days better.
Did you ever hear this cute little poem?
“Good, better, best, Never let it rest . . .
Until the good becomes better, And the better best.”
“That’s pretty good, I do like it – but how does it affect the weather?”
It affects the attitude you take toward the weather.
Even when the weather is bad outside, you are still “good” on the inside.
It’s “even better” when you are happy regardless of the weather.
It’s “best” when you are just happy.
“I knew you would say something like this’
That’s because you’re “getting it.”
“Getting that you are in charge of yourself, “whether” you believe it or not.
“I see what you mean.”
You are moving forward in “leaps” and bounds”!
2020 JANUARY – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: We are Eternal Beings of Light and Love.
Sometimes, you just want to “shout for Joy” – Happy New Year!
“Now what do you mean by that?”
I mean that my Spirit is exuberant, happy
“Well, how can you be ‘exuberant’ (your word, not mime) in today’s world?”
That’s the point: You can’t be exuberant in today’s world.
“You’d better explain this.”
Well, today’s world is not exuberant –it is ex-exuberance.
“You’re making up words again.”
“But, again, my point is that you can’t be happy (my word) in today’s world.”
And my point is you can’t be exuberant in today’s world.
But, that does not mean you cannot be exuberant.
You can be exuberant “in Spirit” and bring that Spirit into the world.
“You will never succeed. There’s too much fear, greed, and prejudice.”
Have you tried this different approach of being “in Spirit?”
“No, but I know it won’t work: There is just too much antagonism.”
You are forgetting a major point. “What’s that?”
The “Power within You is greater than the antagonism of the world.
“Do you really believe that?”
Well, not exactly believe it. “See, I thought so.”
I don’t just believe it, I KNOW IT.
“How could you possibly know this?”
Because when using my Power, it never fails.
Your Power is quite able to handle the antagonisms of the world.
By the way, have you tried Your Power lately?
“Well, no, because I don’t think it will work.”
“And, besides my friends will think I’m soft – you know.”
Oh, would you rather be hard-nosed – that’s what keeps the world like it is.
“No, I don’t want to be hard-nosed – I see that being so doesn’t work.”
Well, then, try something new – use your Inner Power.
“Are you sure it will work – oh, here I go again, ‘doubting’.”
I know IT works – here I go again, with Certainty.
2019 DECEMBER THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: You are “Lighting Up” the planet.
All good Spiritual Teachers say that your God-Self is your natural self.
“Well, if it is your natural self, why is it so hard to attain?”
It’s not hard to attain. You already have it – it is your natural self.
“I don’t get it.” Let me help you.
Your natural self is the God-Spirit within you.
It gets pushed to the back burner because of your worldly involvement.
“Like what?” Like relationships, jobs, health, money, and kids.
“Well, don’t you have to be concerned about these worldly things?”
Of course, concerned, but not obsessed!
“You better explain more.’ Okay, I will.
When worldly things become your primary objective, your natural self takes a back seat.
Although taking a back seat, your Natural Self is still you.
Temporarily, you just aren’t paying attention to it.
“Well, how can you, when so many things preoccupy you?”
The question is not “how can you,” but why you should pay attention.
When you pay attention to you N. S., it provides guidance and strength to your worldly things.
Your N. S. shows you how to deal with the worldly without becoming worldly.
Your N. S. enables you to move through Life without getting lost in it.
“Is this what Jesus meant by being in the world, but no of it?”
Precisely, that’s it! “Being Here” without “being here.”
“That’s pretty deep, but I get it.”
“I can give my attention to worldly things, but not forget who I really am.”
Yes, that’s why Jesus is such a Great Model for us.
He was Here without “being here.”
That’s why we celebrate his birth-day Today: The Great Model.
“You’re getting deep again, but now I am following you.”
“Are there other “great models?”
Oh, yes: the Buddha, Krishna, Lao-Tzu, and others.
“Yes, but isn’t there a more contemporary model?”
Oh, yes; are you ready to hear it? “Yes.”
It’s You – It’s your Natural Self.
2019 NOVEMBER THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: We are bringing “heaven to earth” joyfully.
“Life seems so hard lately.”
The operative word is “seems.”
“What do you mean?”
What “seems” so hard is when we get lost in what is outside of us.
“Well, don’t you have to deal with what is ‘outside of you’?”
Yes, of course, but from the “Inside of You.”
You have a Power within you greater than any problem.
This Power within you is able to deal with your outside problems.
“Well, what if you have health and emotional problems?”
IT will deal with them as well.
The key is to access your Inner Power on a daily basis.
“I was never good at this ‘daily basis stuff’.”
That’s probably why your problems have escalated.
“Well, how do you stay “daily in touch?”
First, you must see the value in doing so.
Why would you not daily stay in touch when your problems could be handled better?
“It’s hard to have a ‘daily spiritual commitment’.”
Again, perhaps that’s why your problems seem so overwhelming.
“Okay, I see your point. Daily Spiritual practice strengthens you.”
A second suggestion: Seek out a teacher to help you “go Inside.”
“Where do you find such a person?”
Ask around, your teacher will show up when you are ready.
Today is Thanksgiving – this should help with your problems!
Giving thanks for the blessings of Light and Love raise you up.
“Yes, yes, but how do I go forward daily?”
Third suggestion: Set aside a daily time for “going Inside.”
“For how long?” Start at 15 minutes a day.
“Then, what?” Sit for 20-25 minutes a day.
“Will it work?” It will if you do it!!!
2019 OCTOBER THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: We are growing as a “Family of Souls.”
“Why is meditation so important?”
Meditation is important because it is the primary way of entering “the Stillness.”
“Okay, why is it important to enter the Stillness?”
Entering the Stillness is important for two reasons.
First, it is only by entering the Stillness that you can tune out the “noise of the world.”
It is the noise of the world that keeps you in limitation thinking.
It is the noise of the world that keeps you in emotional turmoil.
It is the noise of the world that keeps you in fear and uncertainty.
The second reason is that “in the Stillness” you can hear Another Voice.
“What is that Other Voice?”
It is the Inner Knowing, the Voice of God within you.
“What if I don’t hear the Inner Voice?”
The reason is that your practice of meditation is not focused enough.
“Okay, how do I stay focused in meditation?”
The best way is to meet with a teacher that you know and trust.
“What if I don’t know such a teacher?”
Then, look at Vince’s meditation on “Focused Breathing.”
“Where do I find this ‘Focused Breathing’ meditation?”
At the website of NowCreations.org, under “Special Meditations.”
“Is the meditation fully explained?” Yes.
“How long is it?” Twenty-five minutes.
“Is it difficult to do?” No, it is fully explained.
“Should I practice this meditation daily?” Yes.
“For how long?” Until the Stillness is more real than the Noise.
“How long does that take?” It varies with people.
“What are the variances?” Your commitment to advance in Awareness.
“What if I am not too committed?” It will take longer.
“What if I am committed?” The answer is obvious.
“Should I recommend this Focused Breathing meditation to others?” Yes.
“Will it help them”? Of course, is it not helping you?
“Stillness, here I come”! That’s the SPIRIT!
2019 SEPTEMBER THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: My Soul is evolving.
“What does it mean to say that learning is an experiential process?”
“Isn’t learning first of all an intellectual process?”
Yes, first one must learn the ideas, the concepts.
Yet, for many people learning seems to stop with the facts.
True learning occurs when the facts become your experience.
Take the idea of learning about the Spirit, the Inner You, and let it become your experience.
There are many people who know the facts of the Spirit.
However, many such people do not know the “experience of the Spirit.”
Many people can quote the Bible or the Koran, but not have the Spirit within them.
Many people like to tell others what they should do, but do not do it themselves.
Learning about the Spirit takes place in the head.
Experiencing the Spirit occurs within the Heart, the Soul.
Facts deal with ideas, experience deals with feelings.
Feelings of the Spirit deal with the Inner You.
Feelings of the Spirit often begin with “changing your mind.”
Feelings then focus on your “Inner Presence.”
Feelings deal with the “Inner You,” it is a “Knowing.”
“A knowing of what?”
A knowing of what to do in any situation of life.
Feelings deal with your “Internal Guidance System”, your IGS.
Facts deal with events, feelings give meaning to events.
The same event can have several different meanings for people.
“I heard it said that there are only two emotions, Love and Fear.”
I’d rather say that you are either comfortable or uncomfortable.
It’s more that you are “at ease” or “uneasy.”
Being uneasy and uncomfortable are signs of fear.
Being easy and comfortable are signs of Love.
Can you always be at ease, comfortable? Of course.
“How?” By focusing on the experience of the Spirit within you.
“I knew you would say that!”
2019 AUGUST MONTHLY THOUGHTS
Thought for the Month: I am an Eternal Being of Light and Love.
People prefer to be entertained, rather than to know the truth.
“What’s wrong with entertainment?”
Nothing, as long as it doesn’t totally occupy you.
Many people keep looking for “things to do,” rather than to search for the truth.
“So, again, what’s wrong with that?”
Again, there’s nothing wrong with it – it just stops your growth.
People begin to rely on “outside things” to occupy their minds.
When you rely on the “outside” the “inside “begins to be dulled.
The “inside” becomes rusty, sluggish – and even lazy.
“Again, what’s wrong with that?”
Again, there’s nothing wrong with that – if that’s the way you want to be.
“Well, is there ‘another way’ to be?” Of course.
The “other way” is to be alive from the “Inside of you.”
The “other way” has to do with Inner Excitement, the Inner Joy.
The “other way” is the Real You. “You’d better explain this.”
This is the explanation: You are meant to be a “creating being.”
A creating being knows that they are in the world with an inner purpose.
A creating being looks within to see what it wants to express.
A creating being has a greater passion and excitement for Life.
A creating being sees Life as an expression of themselves.
A creating being seems to be more alive and enthusiastic.
A creating being looks to extend its goodness wherever possible.
A creating being is “happy on the Inside.”
A creating being doesn’t need to be entertained.
A creating being is their own entertainment – their own JOY.
A creating being is here to bring heaven to earth.
A creating being loves to love others, even obnoxious people.
A creating being does not depend on others for entertainment.
Entertainment is a CHOICE.
You can depend on the outside, or choose from within.
“Thank You. I choose to be a Creating Being.”
JULY 2019 MONTHLY THOUGHTS
Thought for the Month: I am now fully conscious.
“Will I ever meet an enlightened person?”
“You know, someone that I can relate to.”
“You know, someone who truly meets my needs and commitments.”
I have a question for you.
Would you know an enlightened person if you met one?
“Well, of course – wouldn’t I?”
Let’s put it another way: Would you follow the guidance of an enlightened person?
“What do you mean?”
Well, you probably have met many enlightened people, either personally or in your reading.
“So, what are you getting at?”
Well, the question is not so much ‘Will you meet an enlightened person.’
. . . but rather if you met such a person would you follow their guidance?
“Well, why wouldn’t I”?
Because either you are not really ready to change
. . . or because your ego is too heavy.
“Are you saying that I must have the desire to be enlightened first?”
Yes, that’s it – nothing happens until you attract it to you.
Have you ever heard the saying: “The teacher appears when the student is ready?”
“Yes, of course – many times.”
Well, are you ready?
“You are making me think! Am I really desirous of being enlightened?”
Yes, your desire is the first step.
Keep your eyes and ears open to receive the guidance you need.
“But, how can I be sure that the guidance will come?”
Because you are desirous of it.
Your desire for enlightenment is the “attracting energy for the teacher to show up.”
“What if that is not true?”
Your doubting is already dimming your desire.
Listen again: The teacher appears when you are ready.
“I am ready” – good, your teacher is on their way.
JUNE 2019 MONTHLY THOUGHTS
Thought for the Month: What a Joy to share the planet with you.
“Being disciplined/consistent has always been hard for me.”
Why do you think that this is so?
“It’s like you are trying to change something that doesn’t want to be changed.”
Perhaps you have the wrong attitude about change.
“Tell me more. I really want to know!”
Well, start, by visualizing that “all change” is for the Good.
For example, changing a bad habit by discipline is good.
“Yes, I see what you mean, and I want to change my bad habits.”
And, changing good habits to become better habits is good also.
“Yes, I love to improve my life, making it better.”
Perhaps, you would like the following saying.
“Good, better, best, never let them rest…
“Until the good is better, and the better is best.”
“Yes, I do like that saying, and it inspires me.”
"Yes, I see how discipline enables me to release old patterns.”
Yes, the old patterns just don’t serve you anymore.
It’s not that they are bad, they are just “old.”
It’s so much better to allow the “better and the best” to serve you.
Better habits come by raising your “sense of Self.”
When you want “better things” you really want to improve your Self.
This is where discipline and consistency come in.
They raise you to new possibilities, and greater JOYS.
“What would you say is ‘the best you can be’?”
That’s simple, but not easy to attain.
The Best you can attain is seeing yourself as an Eternal Soul.
And, as an Eternal Soul that has not left its Source.
And, that you are here to bring “heaven to earth.”
“You know, this is exactly what I want to do to be my Best Self."
Well, you will have to be disciplined/consistent.
“I am ready, willing, and able.” YES, YOU ARE.
MAY 2019 MONTHLY THOUGHTS
Thought for the Month: You have the Light of Knowing. 1. “You know, I want my personal family to be better.” 2 .“I want them to be happy like I am, and to share my joy with them.” 3.Your goal is beautiful, and I think I can help you. 4.“I have to love them.Is that the first thing?” 5.No, first you must love yourself! 6.“But, shouldn’t I love them first, before myself?” 7.No. Don’t be misled!You can’t love them until you love yourself. 8.When you first love yourself, you then can realize what you want for them. 9.Don’t you want them to be happy and content from within? 10.Of course, I do, but I thought that meant satisfying them.” 11.Oh, no!You certainly don’t want to satisfy what doesn’t fulfill them. 12.Many people make this mistake:They don’t give them what is BEST for them. 13.“Well, what is the BEST for them?” 14.The BEST for them is to know what a beautiful Soul they are. 15.“Yes, but it’s hard to get that through their heads.” 16.You’re right – that’s why it better not go “through their heads.” 17.Presently, your family members might be resistant to your guidance. 18.Thus, rather than going through their heads, enter another way. 19.“What other way is there?” 20.You can enter “through their hearts.” 21.“How do you do this?”Listen carefully. 22.Begin seeing them as you see yourself:As a child of God. 23.When you see them this way first, you change your view of them. 24.Changing your view of them opens a new pathway for you. 25.You start by leading by example. “What do you mean?” 26.First, whenever you can, be kind and loving. 27.“Yes, this will be easy for me.”Of course. 28.Then, don’t try to control or change them. 29.It won’t work, and you will only waste time. 30.Just “love them”, with plenty of understanding. 31.And, no judging – make every encounter a “holy encounter.”
APRIL 2019 MONTHLY THOUGHTS
Thought of the Month: YOU are and ETERNAL SOUL. 1.Plato often said that the worse state of mankind is being ignorant. 2.“Ignorant of what?”Not knowing what really matters. 3.“You’d better explain.”Okay, I will. 4.The biggest ignorance is getting lost in what isn’t you. 5.“How can you get lost in what isn’t you?Isn’t everything you?” 6.No, not everything is YOU, although you think it is. 7.“Aren’t your thoughts you”?No, not the real YOU. 8.“Aren’t your emotions you”?Again, no, not the real YOU. 9.“Surely your body is you, isn’t it”?Again, no, not the real YOU. 1 “Well, isn’t the sum of your experiences you”?No. 11.You are not the sum of your experiences. 12.“Well, if I am not the sum of my experiences, then who am I”? 13.You are the Experiencer of your experiences. 14.Your thoughts are not YOU, they are just thoughts that YOU have. 15.Your emotions are not YOU, they are just the emotions of the moment. 16.Even your body is not YOU; it, too, comes and goes. 17.“Well, don’t you ‘just come and go’”? 18.No, that’s why Plato said that most people are ignorant of who they are. 19.You are the Changeless Experiencer behind all your experiences. 20.“You mean that my experiences change, but I don’t”? 21.Yes, that’s it:You are a Changeless Presence. 22.“Well, do I have a direction in life”? 23.Of course, you do:You have an Inner Guidance to direct you. 24.“Well, what if I don’t want to listen to my Inner Guidance?” 25.Then, you will be ignorant! 26.You will become confused and lost in what “you aren’t”. 27.“Does this confusion ever stop?” 28.Of course, it does — when you decide to listen to your Inner Guidance. 29.“This Inner Guidance is pretty important, isn’t it”? 30.Yes, it’s what keeps you from being ignorant!
MARCH 2019 MONTHLY THOUGHTS Thought for the Month: Our Souls are connected to our Source. 1.Did you ever ask:What am I doing here on earth? 2.Did you ever ask:Why am I here on earth? 3.Did you ever ask:Where did I come from? 4.Did you ever ask:Where do I go when I pass? 5.Did you ever get reliable answers to these questions? 6.May I suggest the following answers to these questions. 7.First, you are here in the material realms because you asked to come. 8.“Who did I ask?”You asked your Source Energy to explore materiality. 9.“Why did I do that?”Because you thought it would be interesting. 10.You have come to observe, experience, and grow through your exploration. 11.You especially have come to create! 12.“To create what?”To create the good, the beautiful, and the holy. 13.In other words, you have come to bring heaven to earth. 14.In other words, you have come to bring God’s Presence to the world. 15“Why don’t I remember this?” 16.You do remember it “if you are still.” 17.You have Two Still Points within you that might explain this. 18.“What are these Two Still Points’?” 19.The First Still Point is your Higher Mind — not your everyday mind. 20.In the Higher Mind you remember the principles and values of Creator. 21.“What kind of principles”?Like the Law of Attraction. 22.“What’s that”?It states:Whatever you focus on increases. 23.“Well, what kind of values?”The Law of Oneness. 24.“What’s that”?It states that everything that exists is interconnected. 25.“Wow, these are powerful Laws”.Indeed, they are — very powerful. 26.“What’s the other Still Point, you said that there were two”? 27.The Second Still Point is your opened, Heart-Center. 28.That’s where you feel things like “respecting all others.” 29.“Is that kind of like intuition, an inner knowing”.Yes. 30.“These two still points answer a lot of questions, don’t they”? 31.They do, indeed; they give real answers.Listen to them!
FEBRUARY 2019 THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: Please continue your Acts of Compassion and Kindness – it is “Our Way”!!
1.“I feel ‘different’ now.Do you know what it is?” 2.Yes, I think that I do.“Well, tell me.” 3.You seem to be coming from a “different place.”“What different place?” 4.You seem to be calmer, more in control. 5.You seem to be less reactionary, more thoughtful. 6.You seem to have “slowed down” your emotions and thoughts. 7.In a nutshell, you seem to be “surrendering.” 8.“Surrendering to what?”To the Presence Within you. 9.The Presence Within is that place you go to before you react. 10.Rather than reacting emotionally, you are responding calmly. 11.You no longer have to win, or be right all the time. 12.You are realizing that there is a “better way” than “winning the drama.” 13.The “better way” is based on understanding yourself, and others. 14.This “better way” comes from “within you”. 15.You have an “Inner Peace” you didn’t have before. 16.“You are right.I feel the difference.” 17.The difference is that Inner Place of Wisdom. 18.You are so much “smarter” than you were.“Explain.” 19.Well, you no longer get lost in someone else’s drama. 20.In fact, you no longer get lost in your own drama. 21.You “see things clearly” from that Presence Within you. 22.That “Presence Within You” has all the answers you need. 23.Your “Presence Within” is smarter than your old habits. 24.Your “Presence Within” is smarter than your present mind. 25.Your “Presence Within” just knows the “right thing to do – always”. 26.“Do you really think that the Presence Within is what is making me different?” 27.The Presence Within is “simply the difference.” 28.Indeed, simple – and now getting easier.
JANUARY 2019 THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: We are bringing Compassion and Kindness to the planet.
1.A New Year – A Newer YOU! 2.What does it mean to be a “Newer You”? 3.A “Newer You” means not acting from your old habits. 4.A “Newer You” does not mean to become a better older you. 5.“Again, what does it mean to be a ‘Newer You’?” 6.A “Newer You” means to act from the Light that is within you. 7.“What is this ‘Light’ within me?” 8.The Light within you is a “knowing.” 9.“A knowing of ‘what’?” 10.The Light is a knowing that comes from one of your two still points. 11.“What are my ‘still points’?” 12.Your “still points” are the places within you that are “still.” 13.The first still point is your Higher Mind. 14.The Higher Mind is the place of Universal principles and values. 15.The Higher Mind is an inch behind and an inch above your everyday mind. 16.The Higher Mind is where you “know better.” 17.The Higher Mind is where the Light is! 18.“What Light”?The Light of “knowing better.” 19. "Better than what”?What your everyday mind does. 20.“What’s wrong with my everyday mind”?It’s too drama-filled. 21“Well, how can I get out of drama”?By being in your Higher Mind. 2 .“I see your point.By the way, where’s the other still point”? 23.It’s in your “Opened Heart.” 24.It’s in the deeper feeling part of you, not the emotional part of you. 25.The Opened Heart will say: “This is the right thing to do – and it will feel right.” 26.“Sometimes what ‘feels right’ argues with my mind.” 27.What feels right will never argue with your Higher Mind. 28.“Is that why it’s called the Higher Mind”? 29.Yes, now you are “getting it”! 30“The Higher Mind and Opened Heart – these are the ‘Newer Me’.” 31.Yes, from these two still points will emerge the “Newer You” and the New Year!
DECEMBER 2018 – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am a unit of Light and Love in the Unified Field of Consciousness. 1. “What does it mean to be spiritually enlightened”? A good question. 2. To be enlightened means to be consciously restored to your true essence. 3. “Well, what is my true essence?” You are “eternal spirit”. 4. “Well, what is ‘spirit’”? Spirit is the Creative Intelligence of all Life. 5. You are born intelligent and creative – a conscious co-creator. 6. Your essence is the “dynamic Energy of creative expression”. 7. “I thought that I was ‘just human’.” Oh no, you are much more. 8. You are an extension of the Creative Energy of God Itself. 9. You are a “godling”, not a mere earthling. 10. You are on the earth to “express the good, the beautiful and the holy”. 11. “Who determines these things for me”? You do—you are creating everything. 12. “What if I am not conscious that I am creating”? You are still creating. 13. Many people are unconscious co-creators, but they are still creating. 14. “How do I shift from an unconscious to a conscious co-creator”? 15. Three things: First, realize that you are “free creating Energy”. 16. Second: Begin each day affirming that I am creating my reality today. 17. Third: Consciously realize that you are creating everything throughout the day. 18. “Why would I want to be ‘more conscious’”? Simple: To increase your success and joy. 19. “Well, I am pretty happy now”. I said “To increase” your happiness. 20. Also, you will stop blaming others for what is occurring in your life. 21. Also, you will not feel that you are a “victim of life.” 22. Also, you will stop trying to please others. 23. Also, you will not look for or need approval from others. 24. Also, you will remind others that they are creating their reality. 25. Also, you will realize that You are the Christ: Merry Christmas. 26. Also, you will realize that you don’t need to “save” anyone. 27. Also, you will stop trying to control others. 28. Also, you will stop trying to tell others what to do. 29. Also, you will unite with others at the “creative energy/soul level”. 30. Also, you will finally realize that you are what God is doing. 31. And, one day, there will be no more “also’s” – Just Happiness!
NOVEMBER 2018 – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: We are evolving beautifully.
1. The experience of “Awareness” begins with a clear desire to attain it. 2. “Doesn’t it take a long time to reach?” No. 3. “Why not?” Because it’s already within you. 4. “I thought it was something you had to ‘get’.” No, you already have it. 5. “Well, if I have it, why don’t I experience it?” Two things. 6. The first: There are mental and emotional obstructions blocking it. 7. “Like what obstructions?” Lack of understanding and confidence. 8. “Well, how do I get the understanding and confidence?” By asking. 9. “Asking whom?” A person that you know that seems to be “aware.” 10. “What can they offer me?” They will explain what it is and how to experience it. 11. “Will it take a long time?” Not with a good teacher. 12. “What if I don’t know such a person?” Ask around, the teacher will appear if You are ready. 13. “What do you mean ‘ready’?” Well, you must really want to become aware. 14. “Yes, this time I am ready to proceed.” Are you sure? 15. “How many times will you ask me ‘if I am ready’?” Until you are. 16. “Yes, I am ready to evolve.” That’s much better. 17. “Now, what’s the second thing I need?” Confidence that you can do it. 18. “I know I can do whatever I put my mind to.” It takes more than your mind. 19. “What could be ‘more than my mind’?” First, your Heart. 20. “Do you mean do I really want to achieve awareness?” Do you? 21. “Yes, as I said, ‘this time I’m ready’.” I see that you do “have Heart.” 22. Thanksgiving – nothing more need to be said! 23. There’s something more you need: Will power. 24. By will power, I mean the desire and the discipline to do the work. 25 “Is there a ‘pay-off’ in being disciplined?” Of course!!! 26. “Like what?” Healthy, wealthy, wise – and more. 27. “What’s the ‘more’?” Calmer, Certain, Confident, Happy, Joyful. 28 “You mean that ‘Awareness’ brings these results?” Yes, of course. 29 “Why wouldn’t I want to be disciplined to become aware? Good question. 30. “I will commit myself to a daily practice of Awareness.” Good answer.
OCTOBER 2018 – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am evolving beautifully. 1. “Isn’t it true that sometimes you are just having a ‘bad day’?” 2. No, not really. 3. “What do you mean?” 4. Days are not good or bad. But, you might be “good or bad.” 5. “You’d better explain.” I will. 6. When you are not in harmony with your Spirit, it feels like a “bad day.” 7. However, the “day” isn’t bad; you feel bad because you are separated from Spirit. 8. Now take a moment to reflect: Is the day bad, or are you feeling separated? 9 “I get your point. I have moved away from My Center.” 10 “The day really isn’t bad, but I feel badly when I am separated.” 11. Yes, that’s it! Now what is the cure? 12 “Well, the cure would be to reconnect with Spirit.” 13. Yes, that’s the cure. But, you still sound unconvinced. 14. “Well, I try to reconnect but often times the day still seems bad.” 15. Yes, you must make the right re-connection. 16. Many people fail because they try to reconnect in their minds. 17. The mind is a dangerous point of trying to reconnect. 18. The more you think about the problem the worse it gets. 19. “You’re right. The more I think about it the worse it feels.” 20. You see, the mental and emotional fields are connected. 21. Thinking about the problem only adds more fuel to the emotional discomfort. 22. Wow, that’s profound. I never knew about the mental-emotional connection. 23. “Well, if I can’t think my way through something, what do I do?” 24. You know the answer. 25. “I do? Yes, I do. I must return to my Spiritual Center.” 26. See, you’ve known what to do all the time. 27. In the midst of the separation, we forget to remember. 28. “I guess it’s more than being ‘just mindful’.” Indeed. 29. The answer to everything lies in Spiritual Presence. 30. When you come from within, you will not go without. 31. “I think that I’m going to have a good day today.” Yes, that’s the Spirit!
SEPTEMBER 2018 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am a happy, loving soul.
1.What you see with the inner eye, you will meet in the external sooner or later. 2.You have choice of seeing happiness, joy, and health. 3.You need not focus on lack, fear, and unhappiness. 4.“Are you saying the inner you is more primary than the outer you?"Yes. 5.“Is it true that your thoughts and emotions 'result' in you?" Yes. 6.What shows up in life begins with our thoughts and desires. 7.The more your thoughts and desires are aligned with Spirit, the “better”. 8.Many people allow their circumstances to determine their mental-emotional state. 9.After a while, people feel powerless to change because they can’t change ”their circumstances”. 10.People then begin to moan “their circumstances”. 11.When you moan your circumstances, you begin to moan yourself. 12.A “moaning self” feels trapped, and imprisoned, and victimized. 13.Soon shame and guilt enter the “opened door” of moaning. 14.“Blame and criticism of others” eases the pain – for a while. 15.Then blame and criticism of others add to the pain – for a while. 16.“Until, when?” 17.Until each of us accepts the fact that our internals are our guide. 18.We begin to see the value of meditation and gratitude. 19.We begin to count our blessings, and not our woes. 20.We begin to enter “the flow of goodness and joy”. 21.We begin to see what we have, AND what we can share. 22.We begin to look kindly on all others, loving them sincerely. 23.We realize that our Goodness is “ours” – not susceptible to loss. 24.We realize than our Joy is “ours” – not contingent on circumstances. 25.We realize that our Happiness is “ours” – not dependent on others. 26.We begin to “grow up” into Spiritual adulthood. 27.Oh, yes, we continue to appreciate others, especially those who have a similar vision. 28.We do not become isolated from others because we are connected to all others. 29.We are Happy to share what we know, as others have helped us. 30.We now think differently – with a clearer, more joyful inner eye.
AUGUST 2018 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the Month: Now Creations is growing in its vibration. 1.Dreary desires are answered drearily. 2.Impatient attitudes take longer to answer. 3.Waiting for flowers causes delay in the florist. 4.“What do you mean by these statements (1-3)?Am I causing my frustration?” 5.Yes, you are causing your frustrations — in this way. 6.Ask yourself this question:Honestly, are you a dreary person? 7.Again, this question: Are you really an impatient person? 8.“Well, you’re right.I’m not dreary, but I do feel dreary at times.” 9.Yes, feeling dreary occurs, but it’s because you forgot. 10.“Forgot what?”That you are a beautiful child of God. 11.“Well, it’s hard to remember this every day.” 12.It’s only hard to remember it if you forget to remember it. 13.“What do you mean?”You will forget to remember if you forget to remember. 14.“Remember what?”That you are a beautiful soul, a child of God. 15.“Really, am I a beautiful child of God?”Did you forget this? 16.“Well, no, but it’s just hard to remember it.”Amnesia? 17.“No, I don’t have amnesia as to who I am, do I?” 18.You tell me:Do you forget or remember who You are? 19.“You really want me to remember who I am, don’t you?” 20.Don’t you want to remember who You are? 21.“Yes, of course, but it seems I remember everything else except who I am.” 22.Aren’t you ready now to change? 23.“Yes, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.” 24.“Yes, I am sick and tired of dreary thoughts and impatient attitudes.” 25.“Yes, I know that these ‘dreary views’ are not me.” 26.“But, I need some help.Will you assist me?” 27.Of course, but one question:Will you receive the assistance offered? 28.“Yes, I will, but please keep reminding me until I remember on my own.” 29.“How long do you think it will take me to remember more of the time?” 30.“How long do you think it will take me to remember all of the time?” 31.That’s the spirit:You are already forgetting not to remember!
JULY 2018 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am happy to know others just like “You-Me.”
1.“Why do people say ‘It’s too good to be true’?” 2.“Why do people wait for the ‘other shoe’ to drop?” 3.“Why do people find it easier to be unhappy than happy?” 4. Do you really want to know the reason for these statements? 5.The reason is:Because they identify happiness and success on external circumstances. 6.And, external circumstances are always susceptible to change. 7.“Well, wouldn’t it be nice if you had a ‘success quality‘ that doesn’t change?” 8.You do! 9.“What do you mean?You better have a good explanation.” 10. I do! 11“OK, what is it – what ‘success quality’ doesn’t change?” 12.YOU, not you, but YOU! 13.“Well, who is YOU, and not you?”Good question. 14.Better answer:YOU is the changeless God-Spirit that You are. 15.You is your worldly personality that changes day-to-day. 16.When YOU are not YOU but you – you suffer eventually. 17.“Well, how can you be YOU”? By believing that YOU are. 18.And, then, by acting “as if” YOU are. 19.And, then, by doing Spiritual practices that focus on YOU. 20.And, then, by being with others who are just like YOU. 21.You becoming YOU is “the shift” that many people are experiencing. 22.As you become YOU your life raises in strength and joy. 23.As you become YOU your life is more like YOU. 24.Would you like your life to be more like you or YOU? 25.Make a choice to be YOURSELF and see the difference. 26.Life is never “as good as it gets” – there’s always more of YOU. 27.Life is never “too good to be true” for YOU. 28.Life is precisely good and true when YOU are YOU. 29.How do YOU like this explanation? 30.“It doesn’t make sense ‘to me’, but it does make sense ‘to Me’!” 31.Once you decide who YOU are, you can throw away the “other shoe.
JUNE 2018 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am grateful for the wonderful Souls with whom I journey.
1.“In another teaching you said that ‘your Home is within You’.” 2.“Do you mean to say that I do not live in the world at my home address?” Yes. 3.“You better explain.”I will, but you will have to determine which You is listening. 4.The “you” that lives in the world is only your “temporary you.” 5.At one time, the you that lives in the world did not exist—true? “Yes, that’s right.” 6.And, at a future time the you that lives in the world will not exist.“Yes, that’s right.” 7.So, your home address is just your temporary domicile. 8.Once you learn to identify with your “home body,” you can get a permanent address. 9.“Explain”!Your permanent address is based on what is permanent about you. 10.What is permanent about you is not your body or home address. 11.And certainly, your thoughts, emotions, and soul feelings are not permanent. 12.What is permanent about you is YOU – your eternal Soul. 13.You are an eternal Soul – an eternal energy, “like God.” 14.Your eternal Soul is a consciously creating energy that is permanent. 15.Things change, thoughts change, and emotions change, but YOU do not. 16.YOU are the permanent, unchanging Energy that is always permanent and unchanging. 17.“But everything changes, doesn’t it”? – Every thing, but not YOU. 18.You are an inexhaustible, eternal energy that is always fully present. 19.The “little you” often forgets who it is and becomes scared and isolated. 20.The “little you” gets lost and needs to be brought back “Home.” 21.The Home within you is a participation in the God-Energy Itself. 22.Indeed, God is the Energy at Home as YOU. 23.When you are Home, you simply are “heaven on earth.” 24.And when “YOU” are not on earth, you will be heaven “there”, too. 25.You are the “heavenly presence” wherever you are. 26.The neat thing is that we are and can be this presence now on earth. 27.You are the answer to Jesus’ prayer that “God’s Kingdom come.” 28.You are “God’s Kingdom” on earth as it is in “heaven.” 29.You see, YOU are heaven – wherever YOU are. 30. Your Home is with YOU – as YOU, permanent and unchanging.
MAY 2018 – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am expressing the Conscious Energy of Light.
1.Kindness is the path forward to happiness and joy. 2.“How can you be kind in an often unkind world?”I’ll explain it to you. 3.First, your kindness does not depend on the world or what’s happening around you. 4.Secondly, your kindness does not depend on the people around you. 5.Your kindness comes from a “Center within you.”Let me explain more. 6.How do you feel when you are kind?Are you not happy! 7.When you are kind do you not feel joy and well-being! 8.Now, how do you feel when you are unkind?“Something doesn’t feel right.” 9.Being unkind seems to take you away from “who you really are.” 10.You are a “Center of kindness” – the God-spark at the center of your being. 11.Your kindness is the image and likeness of God within you. 12.“But, don’t people take advantage of your kindness?”Not when you are really kind. 13.Being “really kind” means that you read each situation correctly from your "inner knowing." 14.Your “inner knowing” knows the kindest thing to do always. 15.Your “inner knowing” keeps you from being a doormat for others. 16.Your “inner knowing” will sometimes say “No” – in being kind. 17.Your “inner knowing” will sometimes be “tough love” – in being kind. 18. And, look at all the positive aspects of being kind such as – 19.See how happy people feel when you are kind to them. 20.See how uplifted people feel when you compliment them. 21.See how much better you feel when you are kind. 22.See how much better “your world of responsibilities" are when you are kind. 23.See how much better the world is when people are kind to each other. 24.Choose to be kind rather than right. 25.Choose to be kind rather than controlling. 26.Remember:Kind words have echoes that are endless. 27.I’ll say it again:Kind words have echoes that are endless. 28.By the way, how do you feel when someone is kind to you? 29.And, what are you feeling about that kind person? 30.Who is the kindest person you know?Why do you like them so much? 31.Now, do you clearly see why kindness is the path forward for you!
APRIL 2018 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the Month: I am extending My-God-Energy into the planet.
1.“What about social problems, like shootings and terrorism?” 2.Much of what is going on in the world has nothing to do with “you.” 3.“What do you mean?These things affect me!” Again, listen closely. 4.It all depends on the “You” you think you are. 5.Jesus gave us good guidance in these words:You are in the world, but not of the world. 6.These are profound words:You in the world, but not of the world. 7.The “you” that is in the world is your human, worldly personality. 8.But, your human personality is not your True Self. 9.Your True Self is your God-Spirited Self which is not of the world. 10.Learning to see these two “selves” of you is vital. 11.Learning to know which one is your True Self is most important. 12.As you identify more with your True Self, the world will impact you less. 13.“Sounds like you’re ‘copping out’ on the world.”Not at all. 14.“Sounds like your are ‘burying your head’ in the sand.”Again, not at all. 15.“You better explain.”I will but you “better” listen. 16.First, determine who “you” are. 17.Are you willing to listen to this:First, determine “who” you are. 18.Then, listen to what “you” have to say to yourself. 19.“I’m getting confused.”Okay, let’s do it again. 20.You must first come to realize that you are a “child of God.” 21.“Child of God” is who you are — do you see yourself this way? 22.Then, listen to what your “Child of God Self” has to say to you about the world. 23.If it says “get involved,” then get involved. 24.If it says the world means little, you then accept this guidance. 25.If it says, work on improving your Higher Self, do so. 26.“Copping out” doesn’t mean disregarding the world, but rather disregardingyour True Self. 27.“Burying your head in the sand” doesn’t mean not seeing what’s occurring, but not seeing it from your True Self. 28.You know the principle:To Thine Own Self Be True. 29.It’s a principle because of its Truth:So be true to your Self. 30.Many people are not just in the world, but also of it. 31.You know better, and can intelligently and freely respond to your True Self.
MARCH 2018 – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the Month: I share the “common experience of spirit” with others.
1.“I don’t like a lot of things going on in the world today.”Like what? 2.“Well, you know, terrorism, shootings, politics, economics, etc.” 3.“And, I don’t like people judging others so callously.”Me either. 4.“It seems like we’ve given up being ‘civil’ to others.”Yes, it “seems” so. 5.“What do you mean ‘seems’ so?”You’ll have to listen closely. 6.Much of what is going on in the world is because people have forgotten their true Self. 7.Most people have taken on an “illusory identity”. 8.“What is an ‘illusory identity’?”Again, listen closely. 9.An illusory identity is identifying with something “You” are not. 10.There are three illusory identities, or better yet “mistaken identities.” 11.It is a “mistake” to identify with your “life circumstances.” 12.It is a “mistake” to identify with your “body.” 13.It is a “mistake” to identify with your “mental-emotional state.” 14.“Well, these are real things, how can you not identify with them?” 15.They are things that you must deal with, but they are not You. 16.Identify means to become “the same as.” 17.And, You are not “the same as” your circumstances, body, and mental states. 18.“It’s hard to keep these things clear.”It is—until it isn’t. 19.Each of us needs to take the time to be clear as to who is the “real Me.” 20.If you falsely identify with what you are not, you will suffer. 21.Yet, as soon as you re-identify with who you are, the suffering stops. 22.“Why does the suffering stop?”Because you see clearly now. 23.You “see clearly” that you are the God-Spirited Self. 24.You “see clearly” that the Power of your God-Spirit Self is stronger than any problem. 25.You “see clearly” that you can and are solving problems by using your true sense of Self. 26.As you maintain your true sense of Self, “seeming” problems disappear. 27.Again: “Seeming” problems disappear. 28.Problems “seem” to be because you falsely identify with them. 29.As soon as you return to your Self the “problems” are seen differently. 30.“Seeming” problems are of your own making.They disappear when you see them differently 31.“I want to think about this.”That’s what these thoughts are for.
FEBRUARY 2018 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the Month; I am experiencing and expressing my Divinity.
1.An unconditional Loving Force loves you. 2.Imagine that: You are loved by All That Is. 3.This love is “unconditional”; you can’t do anything to lose it. 4.Even if you disregard It, It is there, just loving you. 5.Even if you deny It, It is there, just loving you. 6.Even if you swear at It, It is there, just loving you. 7.It’s like a parent’s love for a child – It’s just always there. 8.It’s even better than a parent’s love –It never wavers. 9.It never questions why It created you, but It just loves you. 10.It has created you in Its image and likeness. 11.It has given you all Its Qualities. 12.It’s easy to say that you are what God is doing – because you are. 13.As you feel and act this way, it’s nice to remind others that they are loved to. 14.Happy Valentine’s Day!It’s nice to share God’s love with others. 15.It’s really nice to feel that I am no longer a “little me.” 16.It’s so exciting to feel good about My-Self. 17.It’s so fun to live as My-Self in the world. 18.I love to create new things, and share them with others. 19.And, I love to encourage others to love their “My-Self.” 20.It’s true:My will is the Will of God. 21.It’s true:God’s will is now My Will. 22.I never thought I would “willingly” identify with God. 23.I’m beginning to feel loving the way I am loved. 24.I’m understanding what it means to be “One in God.” 25.It’s clear to me that the God-Spirit embraces everyone. 26.It’s clear to me that God is the “Oneness Energy.” 27.Even when you feel that you aren’t one of the Ones, you are. 28.There are no chosen ones – just All Loved Ones.
JANUARY 2018 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the Month: I bring "loving kindness" into my daily relationships with others.
1.Is there a shortcut to becoming more Aware?Yes, if you are up to it. 2.“Yes, yes, please tell me.”The shortcut is this:Act from “Loving Kindness.” 3.“Well, that should be easy to do.”It is, if you are up to it. 4.“What do you mean being “up to it”?You can’t be lovingly kind sporadically. 5.Loving Kindness must become, first of all, your attitude towards life. 6.Then, you must act with Loving Kindness all the time. 7.And, your intention must be pure:You must purely be lovingly kind. 8.You can’t be lovingly kind just so people will like you – although they will. 9.You can’t be lovingly kind just to become Aware – although you will. 10.You can’t be lovingly kind just to become happy – although you will. 11.You can’t be lovingly kind just to be more successful – although you will. 12.“I had no idea of the power of loving kindness.”Most people don’t. 13.“Is there another name for “loving kindness?” Yes, “Joyful Love”. 14.“What’s the difference?”There isn’t any. 15.“What if I start out being lovingly kind and then slip?”Start again. 16.“How can I be lovingly kind to difficult people?”By understanding them. 17.“What’s to understand about them?”They are bound by negative energy. 18.“Well, I can’t take away their negative energy.”True, but you can be lovingly kind to them. 19.Sometimes the kindness you can do is to do or say nothing. 20.Sometimes the kindness you can do is to leave the situation. 21.Sometimes the kindness you can do is to let the person talk. 22.Sometimes the kindness you can do is to give a word of encouragement. 23.“How will I know what is the right thing to do?”Listen to your Inner Guidance. 24.Your Inner Guidance, Your Heart, will give the best way to be lovingly kind. 25.“Being lovingly kind can get complicated.”As I said, you must be up for it. 26.And, there are two things you must never do.“Ok, what are they?” 27.You must never judge another as a bad person – just understand them. 28.“Understand what?”Again, understand that they are struggling with something. 29.“That’s not my problem.”Yes, but it is theirs. 30.“What’s the second thing?”Never break your energetic oneness with them. 31.Love and understand them even when you don’t like their behavior.Are you up to it?
DECEMBER 2017 – THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the Month: I am bringing heaven to earth through my conscious awareness.
1. Congratulations!You have stopped trying to make sense of an insane world. 2Moreover, you have stopped identifying yourself with your life circumstances. 3.You have also stopped identifying with your body and physical pleasures. 4.You have even stopped identifying with your mental and emotional states. 5.You are clearly restoring sanity to yourself by not identifying with what isn’t you. 6.Instead, you are restoring sanity and joy to your life by identifying with whom you are. 7.You have begun to identify with your God-Soul as your True Self. 8You’ve always wanted to do this, but now you really are living this way. 9.Finally, you are living from the “Inside” out! 10.What is surprising is the successes and joys that accompanies such living. 11.Life seems to be more like a happy, creative experience. 12.Gone are all the old worries that never felt right. 13.Gone are all the criticisms and judgements you were good at making. 14.Gone is the sense of jealousy, comparing, and competitiveness. 15.You seem to be kinder, more gentle, and positive. 16.Others seem to notice these changes in you, and have told you so. 17.Surprisingly, this change to “joyful love” has been relatively easy. 18.The ease has come from a daily Spiritual practice to see yourself clearly. 19.It has also been helpful to regularly join with others who also have been restored to sanity. 20.It’s cool how being with like-minded people raises the quality of your mind. 21.It’s refreshing to truly feel that “you know what you are doing.” 22.It’s wonderful not to doubt or question your decisions. 23.It’s a joy just to smile more, and smile more at people. 24.It’s so nice to “feel good Inside.” 25.What a joy to celebrate the Gift of Jesus to raise our sense of self. 26.Its also surprising to see my growth has fostered more strength. 27.You get to a higher level, and then you go higher. 28.It’s enlightening to know that the possibilities of life are unlimited. 29.It’s easy to say now that “I am what God is doing.” 30.I can’t believe that I just said that! 31.I wonder what I will say tomorrow!!!
NOVEMBER 2017 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the Month: I love the members of our study group.
1.“Have you noticed the changes occurring in your life?”Yes, I have. 2.I am so much calmer in dealing with my life. 3.I am so much calmer in dealing with the lives of others. 4.I have stopped being petty. 5.I have started to be more accepting and understanding. 6.I have reduced my worry and anxiety. 7.I have increased my patience – a lot. 8.I no longer try to control people and things. 9.I now know how to control myself and my things. 10.I no longer feel separated and confused. 11.I now feel good about myself, and like others more. 12.I no longer have a sharp tongue that makes biting remarks. 13.I now listen more, and wait for the right moment to speak. 14.I no longer feel alone, guilty, or shameful. 15.I now realize my past is the past – and it is done. 16.I now creatively live each day as the God-Spirit on earth. 17.I have a daily spiritual practice of meditation and yoga. 18.I realize how important it is to exercise my soul and my body, and I do. 19.I join with others who are moving to enlightenment. 20.I am often surprised at how I have changed. 21.And, I’m really surprised that I keep on changing – for the better. 22.I never thought I would say that “I am what God is doing.” 23.In “Thanksgiving” I am creating a new energy field of gratitude. 24.I never thought that I would participate in the evolution of our species. 25.And, I never thought that I would be a leader in evolving our species. 26.I never thought I would stop saying “I am only human.” 27.I never thought I would stop saying “Nobody is perfect.” 28.I never thought that I would be “God-conscious” all day. 29.I never thought that I would smile more, and feel so good “Inside.” 30.I guess I really have changed – and I invite you to do the same.
OCTOBER 2017 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the month: I so love living as my True Self.
1. “You know it’s impossible to quiet your mind.” Who says so? 2. “Well, my mind keeps ‘talking’ – it never stops.” Why not? 3. “Don’t you hear me – my mind just goes on and on.” Again, why? 4. Your mind does have a “stop” button. “Well, what is it”? 5. It’s a principle: The mind cannot focus on two things at the same time. 6. Go ahead, try to focus on two things at the same time. You can’t. 7. So the secret to turn off the mind is to turn on another point of focus. 8. The easiest alternative focal point is your breath. 9. Focus on your breathing, and you will stop thinking. 10. “Well, isn’t your mind still thinking about your breath?” No. 11 Here’s what happens: Focusing on your breath is a feeling, a sensation, not a thought. 12. When you focus on a feeling, a sensation, you stop thinking. 13. When you stop thinking and start feeling, a new perspective opens. 14. You can then focus on a feeling that is different from your breathing. 15. You can focus on a feeling from a “different place.” 16. “What different place”? You can now focus on a feeling from the Heart. 17. “Does the Heart have feelings”? It has one Great Feeling, and many great feelings. 18. “I want to know the Great Feeling first.” Of course, the Great Feeling is the Presence of God in your Heart. 19. The Heart, the Soul, is the “Home of God” within you. 20. When you are “At Home” you are “in God.” 21. The God-Feeling is a clear vibration. 22. The more you focus on the God-Feeling, the clearer and higher the vibration is. 23. “Is the purpose of meditation, to feel the God-Feeling?” Yes. 24. Once you feel the God-Feeling once, you can never not feel it. 25. Actually, the God-Feeling is the God-Presence within you. 26. The God-Feeling is the Mother-Father-God-Parent of all the other feelings. 27. “What other feelings”? The feelings of Confidence, Strength, and Kindness. 28. “Are there other feelings”? Yes: Imagination, Creativity, and Love. 29 “Any more”? Surely: Certainty, Compassion, and Oneness. 30 “Is this what it means to be mindful”? Not mindful, but Heartful. 31. Remember, the Heart is where Home is.
SEPTEMBER 2017 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am so happy to be the “loving child of the God-Spirit."
“What’s all this stuff about Self-realization and God realization”? It’s the best stuff.
Self-realization is knowing your true nature as an “extension of God.”
Self-realization means to also live this way so that you will really experience it.
God-realization means knowing and living that everything is an extension of God.
There is only one world – God’s world, and you are living in it.
“What if you don’t know there is only God’s world”? You will live less well.
“Isn’t the external world the real world”? It has come and it will go.
“Well, isn’t my world the real world for me”? It has come and it will go.
“Well, how can you live in the world and still be Self-realized?” I’ll show you.
First, you accept the fact of your true identity as an extension of God.
Secondly, you realize that your dimension of existence is the material universe.
Third, then you live with the God-awareness each day in the material universe.
“It can’t be that easy as one-two-three.” It is.
“Well, why haven’t I accomplished this yet”? Maybe you haven’t taken the first step yet.
Knowing who you are and why you are here is the first step of Self-realization.
“Well, it’s hard to keep this attention in daily living.” It’s hard until it isn’t.
What’s really hard is living a good daily life without this Awareness.
It’s hard to achieve happiness when you forget who is doing the seeking.
It’s easy, but ineffective, to “look for love in all the wrong places.”
“Yes, I know that because I’ve looked in every wrong place there is.”
The good news is that you find love and happiness when you look in the right place.
You see, there is only “One Place” where joy resides.
“And, where is that “One Place”? You know, it’s within your Heart.
Your Heart Love then shows you Love in anyplace you look.
You know that the Love you seek is not found “out there.”
The Love you desire is within you, and you extend it “out there.”
This is what it means to be “heaven on earth” – extending Love “out there.”
This is what it means to be what God is doing “out there”.
This is how Life is evolving “out there” through you.
“I like this idea of being Self-realized and God-realized.”
AUGUST 2017 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH
Thought for the Month: I am joining with others in bringing “heaven to earth.”
“I think I would be better if I saw more people being better.”
Do you mean that your goodness is dependent on others?
Do you need others to think for you and act for you?
Isn’t it time to be your “best self”, the “you” you’ve always wanted to be?
“I do want to be my best self, but it’s just hard at times.”
“I have people and situations in my life that “wear me down (w-m-d)”.
Do you enjoy “being worn down”? “Of course not.”
“But how can I change?” By being with people and situations that “raise you up.”
“Can you suggest some “raise me uppers (r-m-u’s)?” Of course, see what follows.
The first “r-m-u”: Knowing that you are made in the image and likeness of God.
“But, I’m only human.” That’s a “w-m-d” -- a wear-me-downer.
A second “r-m-u”: Take the time to listen to The Voice within you.
“But, my mind is so cluttered with thoughts” – Another “w-m-d.”
“Well, how do I unclutter my mind”? By taking the time to be quiet and listen.
“Listen to what”? The Voice “within you.”
“How do I know that it’s the ‘Voice within me’, and not the voice in my head?”
Good question! A good answer: By doing practices that quiet the mind.
“Such as”? Paying attention to your breath.
“Another”? By reciting a mantra such as “God and I are One.”
“I tried these things but wasn’t consistent.” – Another “w-m-d”.
You really want to be better, don’t you? Don’t you?!
A third “r-m-u”? Spend time with people who are living a “better” life.
“But, I’m so busy, and consistent meetings are hard.” Two more “w-m-d’s.”
Are you too busy to be better? Answer the question honestly.
Are you too inconsistent to be better? Answer the question honestly.
“I would do better if I just spent more time with ‘better’ people.”
Search for people who “better” you: Teachers, groups, authors, artists (4 r-m-u’s).
“Well, I would have to change some of my priorities to be better”. True.
“But, I seem to like my present priorities”. -- Yet you seem to want to be better.
“You’re right: I do want to be better starting right now.”
Well, you better “just do it”! – a 7th “r-m-u”.
JULY 2017 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the Month: I bring the “Timeless” into time, “heaven to earth,” because today I:
1. Make time for daily spiritual practice. 2. Make time for meditation. 3. Make time to look for beauty in my life. 4. Make time to see the fullness of the trees. 5. Make time to smell the flowers. 6. Make time to gather wild flowers. 7. Make time to listen for bird’s songs. 8. Make time to call a friend. 9. Make time to appreciate my blessings. 10. Make time to acknowledge the gifts and talents of others. 11. Make time to tell someone how nice they look. 12. Make time to send a “Thinking of You” card. 13. Make time to read an inspiring book. 14. Make time to send a letter. 15. Make time to be gracious to All of Life. 16. Make time to feel the love around me. 17. Make time to see the good in others. 18. Make time to smile at a stranger. 19. Make time to donate clothes that I don’t wear. 20. Make time to take a lonely one to lunch. 21. Make time to visit a shut-in. 22. Make time to enjoy solitude. 23. Make time to smile at everyone I see. 24. Make time to think, and to avoid criticism. 25. Make time to be aware of the challenges of others. 26. Make time to see the good occurring in my day. 27. Make time to show compassion. 28. Make time to make the most of my abilities. 29. Make time to listen and not just hear. 30. Make time to realize the bright, loving energy within me. 31. Make time to bring loving energy to the day.
JUNE 2017 - THOUGHTS FOR THE MONTH Thought for the month: I know that my purpose in life is to bring awareness to the planet.
1. So, how loving have you been lately? 2. Are you living up to what “you know to be true”? 3. Are you meeting your own standards, principles, and goals? 4. “Taking the time” to renew “your truth” is a vital step. 5. Being with others who live “their truth” helps you to live yours. 6. It is increasingly difficult to lie to yourself about yourself. 7. “Being honest” starts with self-honesty. 8. Why do you think it feels right to be “honest”? 9. Could it be that self-honesty is your invitation to growth? 10. The more you live your truth the quality of your life improves. 11. More and more, honesty seems to be a quality of your soul. 12. More and more, honesty seems to be a quality of your God-Self. 13. “To thine own self be true” is more than just a nice thought. 14. “To thine own Self be true” is the God-Spirit guiding you in life. 15. Doesn’t it feel so good to be honest to your self—perhaps for the first time? 16. You don’t have to say “honest to God” anymore. 17. You have become “honest to God” in your daily living. 18. When you are “honest to God” people love to have you around. 19. When you are “honest to God” you inspire others to be honest as well. 20. When you are “honest to God” life seems to be more of a daily Joy. 21. When you are “honest to God” there is no desire to lie to yourself. 22. When you are “honest to God” there is no need to lie to others. 23. You have often heard that “the truth shall set you free”—now it has. 24. You now“swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.” 25. Isn’t it nice to live openly, honestly—without any guile or pretense? 26. You now seem inspired to share the truth you have come to know—to set others free. 27. You seem to share your truth best by “your honest to God presence.” 28. You also share your truth by your “honest to God example.” 29. “Honesty is not only the best policy,” but is also the best way of living. 30. “Honest to God” will now mean something different to you.